Advertisement

Author Topic: Would you ever re-marry again  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Would you ever re-marry again
« on: February 19, 2021, 11:14:07 AM »
If you find yourself single again.  J/W.

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Would you ever re-marry again
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 11:45:48 AM »
Yes.

No doubt about it.

I know I will remarry.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 12:44:59 PM »
Depends on what stage of my life when that happens..

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 01:57:22 PM »
I'll remarry at any age in the future. But I know I won't have to after this next one. I'll choose her very carefully so that I won't have to remarry ever again.

"...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 03:31:44 PM »
Yes, depends....and may you never have to think about it..
I'll remarry at any age in the future. But I know I won't have to after this next one. I'll choose her very carefully so that I won't have to remarry ever again.

Yes it takes a loooong time to find that special person like finding a needle in a haystack so when you find such person, you remember the journey it took and you cherish the person ever more, cherish the love ever more...  May you never ever remarry ever again.

As for me, just for discussion sake, I don't see myself marrying again.  Why?  I don't like looking for needle in haystack.  Life is too short so I'll just play with the remaining times  ;D ;D ;D ;D Be a playa in my old age and a saint in my youth :D :D :D

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2021, 03:36:13 PM »
Thank you.

Yes, depends....and may you never have to think about it..Yes it takes a loooong time to find that special person like finding a needle in a haystack so when you find such person, you remember the journey it took and you cherish the person ever more, cherish the love ever more...  May you never ever remarry ever again.

As for me, just for discussion sake, I don't see myself marrying again.  Why?  I don't like looking for needle in haystack.  Life is too short so I'll just play with the remaining times  ;D ;D ;D ;D Be a playa in my old age and a saint in my youth :D :D :D

Players exist at every age, too.

"...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2021, 04:01:45 PM »
Thank you.

Players exist at every age, too.
I was never one because I empathize with others too much.  In life, we all want to treat others how we want to be treated, the golden rule. 

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2021, 04:17:50 PM »
I know.You have always been a very proper woman.

I was never one because I empathize with others too much.  In life, we all want to treat others how we want to be treated, the golden rule.

"...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2021, 08:07:20 PM »
I know.You have always been a very proper woman.
I know we are getting off topic but I just want to clarify because I don't want the world to think I'm such a "proper" woman when in truth I am equally improper as I am proper....That's the truth. 

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2021, 09:31:29 PM »
After the break up/divorce? Nope, ain't have times to go through filing paperworks all over again.
:laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

I haven't married yet still single til this day. I'd imagine if I ever ran into a type of woman who always put restrictions on me 24/7. I'll make sure to put her in her own place where I have the right to tell her that I should have enough spaces I can roam around a little. I'm not talking about hanging out with other guys drink booze and get wasted. I'm talking about resting after long days of work.
If she doesn't get it then Sayonara (Japanese word for 'goodbye').

Just as an example:
https://youtu.be/sIbYUg1FKK4

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2021, 08:54:13 AM »
You were a proper woman turned improper then.

Have you gone back to being proper, Dok?

Anyway, remarriage and getting divorced again can be very painful. I think people need to think seriously before they decide on the next partner.

I know we are getting off topic but I just want to clarify because I don't want the world to think I'm such a "proper" woman when in truth I am equally improper as I am proper....That's the truth.

"...

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2021, 10:31:12 AM »
Definitely if she’s the one who will call me jao nai lol ;D

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2021, 11:19:23 AM »
The problem is not wondering if I will remarry again.  The problem is that I'm stuck and she's not giving me a divorce.   :2funny:

but yeah, Hot young looking independent women is the final result.  It will waste her youth and her time to be with me cuz i'll stretch it out without any sign of marrying her.   :2funny:

The next phase in life if I miscalculate and marry the wrong one, I'll be typical.  Selling a house to buy a fast red sport car and I'm flossing it like leo DiCaprio and blowing snow off a hot woman's bubble butt.  There will be no one to stop me.  If they put me in an old people's  home, I'm fawking all them old ladies too.  Cot dayam I'm getting nasty.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2021, 10:07:27 AM »
After the break up/divorce? Nope, ain't have times to go through filing paperworks all over again.
:laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

I haven't married yet still single til this day. I'd imagine if I ever ran into a type of woman who always put restrictions on me 24/7. I'll make sure to put her in her own place where I have the right to tell her that I should have enough spaces I can roam around a little. I'm not talking about hanging out with other guys drink booze and get wasted. I'm talking about resting after long days of work.
If she doesn't get it then Sayonara (Japanese word for 'goodbye').

Just as an example:
https://youtu.be/sIbYUg1FKK4
I'm thinking first marriage, we're full of ideals/dreams/etc..and then everything came crashing down.  2nd, we're more realistic and take more time.  But at the same time, don't lose hope because of the first experience.  The world is full of people..

You were a proper woman turned improper then.

Have you gone back to being proper, Dok?

Anyway, remarriage and getting divorced again can be very painful. I think people need to think seriously before they decide on the next partner.

No, still the same but going through life, I don't follow the norm or pressure by the norm...I follow my gut, values, beliefs, etc..and sometimes that takes me to the road less travel, being improper....bu t most of the time, I like following the straight and narrow paths.

Yes remarriage and re-divorce, do not wish on anyone.  I haven't experience myself but again, I can understand some what.  I think the most important thing is once you find that person who truly loves you for all your flaws, the rest can be worked out.  The problem is finding such person can take a loong time.  Also, some people get confused between genuine love and lust....

Definitely if she’s the one who will call me jao nai lol ;D
Yes she can set the parameter - Jao Nai Chef, Jao Nai household, Jai Nai massage, Jao Nai feet rub ;D ;D ;D ;D etc... and if you decline, she can say Laagorn Krab/Ka. ;D ;D ;D ;D
The problem is not wondering if I will remarry again.  The problem is that I'm stuck and she's not giving me a divorce.   :2funny:

O0 O0 O0 O0 She's a keeper and looks like you don't mind being stuck O0 O0 O0 O0

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2021, 12:43:48 PM »
Men love women who have minds to stand up for their true selves.

I'm thinking first marriage, we're full of ideals/dreams/etc..and then everything came crashing down.  2nd, we're more realistic and take more time.  But at the same time, don't lose hope because of the first experience.  The world is full of people..

No, still the same but going through life, I don't follow the norm or pressure by the norm...I follow my gut, values, beliefs, etc..and sometimes that takes me to the road less travel, being improper....bu t most of the time, I like following the straight and narrow paths.

Yes remarriage and re-divorce, do not wish on anyone.  I haven't experience myself but again, I can understand some what.  I think the most important thing is once you find that person who truly loves you for all your flaws, the rest can be worked out.  The problem is finding such person can take a loong time.  Also, some people get confused between genuine love and lust....
Yes she can set the parameter - Jao Nai Chef, Jao Nai household, Jai Nai massage, Jao Nai feet rub ;D ;D ;D ;D etc... and if you decline, she can say Laagorn Krab/Ka. ;D ;D ;D ;D O0 O0 O0 O0 She's a keeper and looks like you don't mind being stuck O0 O0 O0 O0

"...

Advertisements