Advertisement

Author Topic: The "racist" POTUS that libs/dems and Hmong love so much...  (Read 753 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
The "racist" POTUS that libs/dems and Hmong love so much...
« on: February 23, 2021, 08:25:45 PM »
Here's what the Puppet Biden is saying...

“Not everybody in the community–in the Hispanic and the African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner-city districts–know how to use–know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store.” In another words... blacks and latino are too dumb  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

“We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” In another words... white kids are smart and talented  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2389974/joe-biden-say-n-word-munich-conference/
"I'm eager to hear, n*gger hear next from my good friends..."  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: The "racist" POTUS that libs/dems and Hmong love so much...
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 08:34:49 PM »
yeah...

don't you know they drinking blood from child  ;D O0
we got lots of stupid uneducated people

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +367
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 10:55:17 PM »
Soooo Dixicrat white kids are smart and talented in any field then the notion is true  they're dumb and afraid of themselves avoiding wrongdoing. There's no such thing as patriotism/heroism. All I see whining and complaining braggarts want to achieve greatness for themselves instead of serving sky daddy. :idiot2:  :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 08:01:11 AM »

“Not everybody in the community–in the Hispanic and the African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner-city districts–know how to use–know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store.” In another words... blacks and latino are too dumb  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

“We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” In another words... white kids are smart and talented  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

"I'm eager to hear, n*gger hear next from my good friends..."  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: ;D ;D ;D :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 08:39:31 AM »
The word “community “ should have been plural.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2021, 09:36:23 AM »
That's a true statement...so me people do not know how to navigate/access and it's not that they are dumb and that's a wise President for understanding/seeing the challenges of people.  Now, maybe the other former Pres. along w/ his cronies might say "they're dumb" and leave them behind... sure, blame the people for not being able to access...

See, that's the problem, my opinion.  Republicans blame and leave people behind.  They're on this "survival of the fittest mode" and if people can't make it, need help, good luck.  But if you can help yourself, they'll love you because YOU can help them (Republicans).

Just because WE or someone made it, got out of poverty, we have to remember we once were soaked in poverty and should be humble and help others...inste ad of pointing fingers at struggling folks..

It's like success and $$ give people such a big ego they forgot to be human. C'mon now! 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2021, 10:50:23 AM »
That's a true statement...so me people do not know how to navigate/access and it's not that they are dumb and that's a wise President for understanding/seeing the challenges of people.  Now, maybe the other former Pres. along w/ his cronies might say "they're dumb" and leave them behind... sure, blame the people for not being able to access...

See, that's the problem, my opinion.  Republicans blame and leave people behind.  They're on this "survival of the fittest mode" and if people can't make it, need help, good luck.  But if you can help yourself, they'll love you because YOU can help them (Republicans).

Just because WE or someone made it, got out of poverty, we have to remember we once were soaked in poverty and should be humble and help others...inste ad of pointing fingers at struggling folks..

It's like success and $$ give people such a big ego they forgot to be human. C'mon now!
  I've talked to several republicans and they're against student debt forgiveness because they don't owe any.  They don't want the $15 minimum wage because it would put these other people almost at their level.  To them, if it doesn't help them in their selfish needs, they're against it.  These people have no compassion nor do they understand that by helping everyone, you elevate society. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2021, 10:56:20 AM »
All hat, no cattle

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2021, 01:57:26 PM »
  I've talked to several republicans and they're against student debt forgiveness because they don't owe any.  They don't want the $15 minimum wage because it would put these other people almost at their level.  To them, if it doesn't help them in their selfish needs, they're against it.  These people have no compassion nor do they understand that by helping everyone, you elevate society.
I like how Democrats and Republicans balance each other out, that's a good thing.  I like the student loan forgiveness but at the same time not too crazy about the $15 an hour, that's going to hurt a lot of small businesses who are staying afloat especially during this PANDEMIC.  Another, within these last 4 years, Republican Party has become this radical party that embraces hate, division, lies, just like the Former Pres...that's not what this Party stands for.  The True Republican Party are like Mitt Romney, Liz Chenny, Former Pres. Bush, and all the other former Republican Pres.  Today, I wouldn't call them Republican Party anymore...but this will ONLY be temporarily, not the party of the future.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2021, 02:55:35 PM »
All hat, no cattle

Reminds me of this guy:

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump...

Advertisements