Advertisement

Author Topic: Kong Vang and Walley nailed it regarding "$100k", Got a co-worker that makes  (Read 940 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..that and it's 5x more than what his dad used to make but he feels and is way poorer than his dad. His dad made $20k a year back in the 50s but the average home price was about $30k. My co-worker makes $100k a year but the average home price in his area is $600k so that should explain why he feels he is way poorer when compared to his dad back in the 50s.

And if you factored in other variables such as health care cost, energy cost, college tuition, etc., it's even worst.

So if you make $100k, you could do really well in some hick boonie and ghetto areas of Wisconsin, Mississippi, Texas, etc., but if you're in the SF Bay area, Manhattan, etc., not so well unless you've already have some of the big ticket items covered over the years..

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline walley

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
Yup. It varies depending on where you live. Tax is a big thing to consider how much of that you keep, but usually correlates with the areas you live in. You'll find all kinds of stupid taxes in big cities. Many people will drive into large cities for that salary and live outside the city for cheaper. I've met several people that would drive up to two hours each way to go into the office. I also knew several people that rented rooms in the city during the week and drove out of the city to their home, which is out of the state. There are a lot of nice areas that you can live in and make that salary depending on the career that you have. For example, doctors make that salary and can live in less populated areas. Other careers such as engineers and IT management can make that salary and live in less populated areas too depending if they have enough jobs in that area. You can have a small business and make that and live outside of expensive areas. It really comes down to what you do and where you want to live.

hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Become Doctor and lawyer
Gotcha!!!!

Lol..... hahaha

What a dumbass argument
Zero braincell
These old fart still have old way of thinking

I will just toss in my two cent
If you $100k struggling
Than the average joe $20k is on life support

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Become Doctor and lawyer
Gotcha!!!!

NOPE but NOT surprised you thought that per your "reading comprehension" issue (per the neutral PH members).

What a dumbass argument
Zero braincell
These old fart still have old way of thinking

WELPS so much for "new year, turn new leaf, nothing but love"..It's only the second month of the "new year" and he's already broken down badly several times..

I wonder how many times you've broken those words since "July"???:

proudlao told me to not make fun of you anymore
so i won't

"someone is mad"... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I will just toss in my two cent
If you $100k struggling
Than the average joe $20k is on life support

I know the elderly folks you're leeching off by staying in their basement is on "life support"..since you don't work, make zero contribution to the household and just continue to use and abuse them.. :idiot2: ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Wtf

Thats makes zero sense

Offline walley

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
It makes sense that it doesn't make sense to him.  ;D

Like this post: +1
hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
..that and it's 5x more than what his dad used to make but he feels and is way poorer than his dad. His dad made $20k a year back in the 50s but the average home price was about $30k. My co-worker makes $100k a year but the average home price in his area is $600k so that should explain why he feels he is way poorer when compared to his dad back in the 50s.

And if you factored in other variables such as health care cost, energy cost, college tuition, etc., it's even worst.

So if you make $100k, you could do really well in some hick boonie and ghetto areas of Wisconsin, Mississippi, Texas, etc., but if you're in the SF Bay area, Manhattan, etc., not so well unless you've already have some of the big ticket items covered over the years..

so what you are saying is that our hmongrock boy is really rich with his 24k a year income when getting a bj from his Wisconsin's neighbor cost a buck fifty? 

Hot dayam, the fool is rich but only in spirit. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile

If yall $100k ain’t making it
Imagine the $20k.... thats straight up slavery

WILL WORK FOR FOODw

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Wtf

Thats makes zero sense

Crying "PH is ganging up on me" when it's your "negative" behaviors and lies that started all "makes zero sense".. :idiot2:

I don't expect a "lazy" leech that lives in others' basement and just leech off them since being born to have any "sense" anyways..

So before crying "PH is ganging up on me", perhaps take a good look at your "negative" behaviors and lies first.. O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
They did do a study and find most Americans are $400 away from living in the street

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Bro....

We know you are just one payment away from losing your home

Don’t lied

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
so what you are saying is that our hmongrock boy is really rich with his 24k a year income when getting a bj from his Wisconsin's neighbor cost a buck fifty? 

Hot dayam, the fool is rich but only in spirit.

Supposedly he enjoys meeting up with other dudes in his secret "stall" at "hmong village"  ???:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
If yall $100k ain’t making it
Imagine the $20k.... thats straight up slavery

WILL WORK FOR FOODw

Since you don't have any income because you're "LAZY", and rather just leech off others by staying in their basement and continuing to use and abuse them since birth, "thats straight up slavery" (FOR THEM)..

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Damn

Waller

I thought you make $100k
Why you taking $750 loans from third party???

And trading paper accounts

ANOTHER HMONG DOCTOR TOM

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I'll just let this neutral member's words do the talking when it comes to hmgROCK being "HMONG DOCTOR TOM"..A proven LIAR with a long standing well established fraudulent rep like him is easy to spot..  ;D:

Yes, it’s clear you are the genuine Dr Tom.

Advertisements