Advertisement

Author Topic: Why bother getting vaccinated...  (Read 450 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +246
    • View Profile
Why bother getting vaccinated...
« on: February 25, 2021, 10:43:37 PM »
WH Briefing - Feb. 22 @3:05pm

So there are things, even if you’re vaccinated, that you’re not going to be able to do in society: for example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate.  That’s because of the safety of society.  You, yourself, what you can do when you are together with another person, we are looking at that, and we’re going to try and find out very quickly what recommendation s could be made about what people can do. - Dr. Fauci

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/press-briefings/2021/02/22/press-briefing-by-white-house-covid-19-response-team-and-public-health-officials-6/?fbclid=IwAR2M00uLoe0iVme7ojnB8AylZd7OelNOI-Q3JGk_IFO7n9i9Mdit49s8JL4

In another word... Vaccinated means crap. The gov't will dictate what you can and can't do all because of COVID - Totalitarianis m at its basic core.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Why bother getting vaccinated...
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 10:51:47 AM »
In other news. I just got vaccinated yesterday.  YAY! 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Why bother getting vaccinated...
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2021, 02:12:26 PM »
So can we have a vaccinated only people theme party?  Is that how it suppose to be?  Get vaccinated and you can go out in public and gloat to them people with a mask on that you are now covered with the best life insurance policy around and jokes on the rest of you?

This is exactly the wrong message with people being vaccinated.  I'm much more looser yet but still, I'm still walking ahmong the rest of those who are or not vaccinated and still taking precaution like I am not vaccinated.  I'm doing it for the rest of yall.  People needs to be educated with what it means to be vaccinated.  It is not a super strength serum and you are good.  If I tell you that a person being vaccinated can spread the germ and kill those who does not, well, yall just gotta do your own research to find out.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements