Advertisement

Author Topic: Divorce or annulment?  (Read 5555 times)

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
Re: Divorce or annulment?
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2021, 04:56:09 PM »
If I qualify, annulment.  Requirements may vary state by state so it's best to consult an attorney to know your options.

I will look into it. I just wanted to know what people will do or if a person can actually get an annulment in this situation

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2021, 04:56:29 PM »
I nicely brought up annulment and he threatened me lmao. I don’t want to be harmed over it. It’s just that if I was a ghost, I will never be able to Rest In Peace over it

You should've stand your ground then by telling the Judge you're being forced to marry him so better stand your ground now before it's too late..Doesn't matter how you get it done, get it done now..Good luck!

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2021, 06:13:10 PM »
I see. He wanted just you.

None, he dislikes kids :(

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2021, 08:22:44 PM »
I see. He wanted just you.

No he thinks he’ll be a horrible dad and wanted to kill off his family gene lol

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2021, 08:44:37 AM »
I believe we were legally separated. I can’t remember lol I’m a little terrified of him so that’s why I stalled the divorce process. I didn’t want to make a mistake..
  Sounds like he's got a point.  If he didn't do things for you, you'll never get it done.  Just look at how you're making such a big deal over whether to call it a divorce or an annulment.  Either way, it should've been done long ago.  Now go get those divorce papers signed and be done with it.  Doesn't matter what it's called. What matters is that you close the chapter and move on or you'll just drag this on forever like he said.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2021, 01:09:15 PM »
So, he wanted just you then.

For emotional support, for sexual support, for financial support, and to deter other guys from getting those from you. He didn't want you for procreation!

No he thinks he’ll be a horrible dad and wanted to kill off his family gene lol

"...

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2021, 02:41:08 PM »
So, he wanted just you then.

For emotional support, for sexual support, for financial support, and to deter other guys from getting those from you. He didn't want you for procreation!

We lost a child and had miscarriages. I got on birth control for the most part of our marriage after that....plus.. .our sex life was non existent last few years before we split.  He went to see an endocrinologis t but never follow up, somethings wrong with his you know what... I’m not sure if it’s erectile dysfunction... . but pills and shots were given, and yeah he was young, early twenties. Doctors thought he had a tumor in his brain but he just didn’t care to fix the problem after some time... he quit and I stopped trying....

« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 02:50:04 PM by Rebel »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2021, 03:13:52 PM »
If there's no love, sex life can only go for so long before someone stops desiring.

I think cloud kids have seen the lack of love in the relationship, so they've refused to be born into your marriage. Each time they came close to being born, they fought to be reincarnated right away elsewhere.

That's the spiritual side of things.

20s and suffering ED? That's not normal.

We lost a child and had miscarriages. I got on birth control for the most part of our marriage after that....plus.. .our sex life was non existent last few years before we split.  He went to see an endocrinologis t but never follow up, somethings wrong with his you know what... I’m not sure if it’s erectile dysfunction... . but pills and shots were given, and yeah he was young, early twenties. Doctors thought he had a tumor in his brain but he just didn’t care to fix the problem after some time... he quit and I stopped trying....

"...

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2021, 03:51:28 PM »
If there's no love, sex life can only go for so long before someone stops desiring.

I think cloud kids have seen the lack of love in the relationship, so they've refused to be born into your marriage. Each time they came close to being born, they fought to be reincarnated right away elsewhere.

That's the spiritual side of things.

20s and suffering ED? That's not normal.

I stayed faithful to the end. Never cheated once...lost desire, but it’s that I lost respect for him that everything just wasn’t worth it anymore. i think if he was a loving and kind person, I would of stayed and probably worked it out. But it all worked out in the end... glad it’s close to being over.

I’m sure it’s ED, but was never given a name bc he was so young when it started and doctors thought something else was causing it.

I wouldn’t want to have us has parents either.  it would of been a rough life lmao

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2021, 04:45:36 PM »
If a woman does not break loose however she can and if she’s still looking for excuses or still spends time to see if she should take one route over another, you know she doesn’t really want to leave.

First of all, wtf is this crap! How old were you? How did he threaten you? Was your family in danger? Was he gonna commit suicide? Is he non-Hmong? Is he related to the mafia? Yakuza? Latinx druglords? Was this some kdrama? Chinese drama? Maybe my life is too simple and I don't tolerate sh!t so I don't understand.

Jesus.

So.. call around your state and get a bunch of opinions. If all opinions lead to Rome then you gotta go to Rome..  also, you may want to check into restraining orders if you're that frightful of him. Don't wait another 10 years.

This is why marriage is crap. It is not the solution for some deep desire and longing for genuine human connection.

Good luck!

-----
Ok. So I wrote all the above and then you wrote this and I'm confused hahha Did you actually read what you wrote before you submit? Forget annulment, just divorce already because you were willing to stay. Make up your mind. Geez. Women.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2021, 04:47:27 PM »
ED can be cured. Just need to get blood flowing there.

I stayed faithful to the end. Never cheated once...lost desire, but it’s that I lost respect for him that everything just wasn’t worth it anymore. i think if he was a loving and kind person, I would of stayed and probably worked it out. But it all worked out in the end... glad it’s close to being over.

I’m sure it’s ED, but was never given a name bc he was so young when it started and doctors thought something else was causing it.

I wouldn’t want to have us has parents either.  it would of been a rough life lmao

"...

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2021, 05:14:20 PM »
First of all, wtf is this crap! How old were you? How did he threaten you? Was your family in danger? Was he gonna commit suicide? Is he non-Hmong? Is he related to the mafia? Yakuza? Latinx druglords? Was this some kdrama? Chinese drama? Maybe my life is too simple and I don't tolerate sh!t so I don't understand.

Jesus.

So.. call around your state and get a bunch of opinions. If all opinions lead to Rome then you gotta go to Rome..  also, you may want to check into restraining orders if you're that frightful of him. Don't wait another 10 years.

This is why marriage is crap. It is not the solution for some deep desire and longing for genuine human connection.

Good luck!

-----
Ok. So I wrote all the above and then you wrote this and I'm confused hahha Did you actually read what you wrote before you submit? Forget annulment, just divorce already because you were willing to stay. Make up your mind. Geez. Women.

I’m scare to death of him. His own mom shits on herself when she sees him, serious lmao  for sharing this... lol

restraining orders will just provoke him more and won’t save my life. I’m not even trying for that.

Just want to know if it matter or what people would do if they were in my situation as I had just learned about annulment.

Had he been a loving person, with his issues, I probably would of still stayed with him. But bc he’s NOT he’s not a loss to me is what I meant..

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2021, 05:30:15 PM »
I redid the divorce and going with annulment.

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2021, 05:31:14 PM »
ED can be cured. Just need to get blood flowing there.

I think it’s a brain thing.

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2021, 05:37:28 PM »
If a woman does not break loose however she can and if she’s still looking for excuses or still spends time to see if she should take one route over another, you know she doesn’t really want to leave.

He’s forcing me to sign some notiarized agreements. Terms I don’t agree to so we keep waisting time. And on top of other things lol

Advertisements