Advertisement

Author Topic: C'mon, they're Laotians!!!  (Read 259 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
C'mon, they're Laotians!!!
« on: March 07, 2021, 10:48:30 PM »
Couple Finds Anti-Asian Slur Spray-Painted on Car in Georgia Parking Lot

A couple in Suwanee, Georgia discovered their car spray-painted with the racial slur “ch*nk” last Friday, police said.

Sonethida Siharath and her husband were walking back to their Nissan Altima after watching the movie at the Movie Tavern at 2855 Lawrenceville Suwanee Road on Feb. 26 after 9 p.m. when they spotted the derogatory term for Asian people on the vehicle’s passenger side spray-painted in black.

Siharath, who is Laotian, hopes that local police find who vandalized their car, but there have been no updates in the case so far, 11Alive reported.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Re: C'mon, they're Laotians!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 09:01:04 AM »
After all these years and nothing has changed much with people.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: C'mon, they're Laotians!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 09:13:06 AM »
Got family in lawrenceville

I was surprised that a bunch of my viet people over there are into health care fields.  Like going for the big shot title PHD and MD. 

They talked with that savanah southern accent so one would of thought that they are white wash.  The groups that I was in while I was there that one year for a cousin's wedding, it was a beautiful group filled up with all sorts of nationalities.  You can tell by looking at their friends listing on their facebook page.  IF you look at mine, all azn.   :2funny:

They should paint my car and I'm fine with it cuz I already know that racism still exist.  Nothing of a shocker to me anymore.  Wish my white lost cousins from the midwest gets hated on so they can be white lost less.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements