Advertisement

Author Topic: Natural Selection  (Read 1631 times)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +379
    • View Profile
Natural Selection
« on: March 04, 2021, 07:15:49 PM »
I came across a newsfeed on FB post made by some random guy.

WHY DON'T MORE WOMEN APPROACH MEN?

What are your thoughts on this?
Isn't controversial to say women should make the first move when she's interested to a guy she likes or incontrovertib le to say men should always make the move when he want to pursue the girl he want to mate with?

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Natural Selection
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 07:18:06 PM »
Bro

Us hmong guys are shy
We are scared of pretty girl
Makes the knee weak
Can’t breathe

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 08:33:46 PM »
Bro

Us hmong guys are shy
Makes the knee weak
Can’t breathe

Not all of us "hmong guys" but I'm pretty you are..explains why you have never approached one in your life.. for you, it's less anxiety just staying in the basement and play COD..;D

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2021, 09:06:55 PM »
Bro

Us hmong guys are shy
Makes the knee weak
Can’t breathe

Not me. When I was a kid, I wasn't shy at all when the girl asking me out. I first thought it's normal for boys and girls play cooties without knowing the relationship between men and women go into romantic mode then it lead to honeymoon mode in bed. lol

I reach puberty at young age in junior high, girls in my class started flirting with me and I flirt them back. They were wearing spandex pants where the shape of the butt sticking out erotically and camel toes are too appealing. Between sixth and eighth grade, I ask white girls out (let's say 'steady' haha) because white girls are more flirty than Asian girls.
- Fourth grade: brunette sitting on a log watching other kids play. When the ball came rolling toward her, that's where our eyes met. After recess one of her classmates came running toward me and told me the gal I just met likes me. My own classmates be like, 'oooooeee Visual got a girlfriend already'.
- Sixth grade: blonde girl in my class watching me at whole time. I didn't ask her out. Instead I chat with her for awhile then we exchange secret notes. We've gone steady for short while. Because I had to break up with her, one Hmong guy (a loser) that I hang out were soooooo jealous of me and make fun our relationship. She and I still friend through 7th & 8th grade. What we had was mutual.

Until four year of high school, depression started to kicks in. However I still have mojo for girls to come after me.
- Freshman year: pretty brunette (scale of 7 1/2) in my world history class keep staring at me.
- Freshman year: average blondes (scale of 8) in basic art class teasing me and flirting with me.
- Sophomore year: Hmong girl (scale of 9) at the Asian Club ask me to dance. After the party whatever it is I made her to make her like me, she called me on the phone. My lilo brother and lilo cousin eavesdropping from other phone line. 
- Junior to Senior year: more gals came after me. You know the rest blah blah... they did this and that to me. lol

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2021, 09:49:31 PM »
Not me. When I was a kid, I wasn't shy at all when the girl asking me out. I first thought it's normal for boys and girls play cooties without knowing the relationship between men and women go into romantic mode then it lead to honeymoon mode in bed. lol

I reach puberty at young age in junior high, girls in my class started flirting with me and I flirt them back. They were wearing spandex pants where the shape of the butt sticking out erotically and camel toes are too appealing. Between sixth and eighth grade, I ask white girls out (let's say 'steady' haha) because white girls are more flirty than Asian girls.
- Fourth grade: brunette sitting on a log watching other kids play. When the ball came rolling toward her, that's where our eyes met. After recess one of her classmates came running toward me and told me the gal I just met likes me. My own classmates be like, 'oooooeee Visual got a girlfriend already'.
- Sixth grade: blonde girl in my class watching me at whole time. I didn't ask her out. Instead I chat with her for awhile then we exchange secret notes. We've gone steady for short while. Because I had to break up with her, one Hmong guy (a loser) that I hang out were soooooo jealous of me and make fun our relationship. She and I still friend through 7th & 8th grade. What we had was mutual.

Until four year of high school, depression started to kicks in. However I still have mojo for girls to come after me.
- Freshman year: pretty brunette (scale of 7 1/2) in my world history class keep staring at me.
- Freshman year: average blondes (scale of 8) in basic art class teasing me and flirting with me.
- Sophomore year: Hmong girl (scale of 9) at the Asian Club ask me to dance. After the party whatever it is I made her to make her like me, she called me on the phone. My lilo brother and lilo cousin eavesdropping from other phone line. 
- Junior to Senior year: more gals came after me. You know the rest blah blah... they did this and that to me. lol

Damn

You must be good looking
For us average joe
We can’t even get a girl to look our way

Hahaha

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2021, 01:37:38 AM »
Damn

You must be good looking
For us average joe
We can’t even get a girl to look our way

Hahaha

Yes, that's what my brother-in-law's dad described me as handsome guy. It only happened during my prime.  :)
He wonder why I'm still single and I gotta settle down with pretty bang-able wife early on. I thought to myself I'll never gonna marry.  Because my destiny lies elsewhere.

There's a possibility for average joes can get the girl they dreamed of even though they're butt ugly but have cool personality.  8)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2021, 01:42:07 AM »
Not all of us "hmong guys" but I'm pretty you are..explains why you have never approached one in your life.. for you, it's less anxiety just staying in the basement and play COD..;D

theking, don't bother other PHers. I don't want my post fill with dramas between you and hmgROCK. If you want to argue do that on other threads. Plz do us a favor. ok  O0

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2021, 02:00:49 AM »
It's the stigma of being called slut or easy. It's also a defense mechanism in the case the guy is actually a total ass, she doesn't have to put up with him saying oh who approach who first...haha to me, women never approached me and asked for my number...lols those who does or did find me strikingly handsome, lols they do it in a more subtle fashion....lik e a friendly conversation.. .and if I can see myself in bed with her, I'll be sure to make sure I asked for her number first...lols

so women might not approached and be strighforward. but women are less shy about giving the "signs" first..signs that most guys would rarely ever catch on..unless he's been a dumbass for centuries, then he might eventually get it..and understand women behavior a little better...

I still don't see or noticed those signs...lols sometimes i worried too much about someone scratching my car...lols

Thank you for your inputs. Yes, guys like that as you described earlier have hard time figuring women's signals.
Signals like:
- finger 'come on over and I'm open to you'
- glance at you for a minute and turn away. Then glance back at you second time
- staring and smiling at you for pretty long period of time
- slap on your chest when you make a funny joke
- their hand land on your lap indicate as 'I like you so much. Let's go out sometimes'

Those are the basic fundamentals of understanding women/girls. It depends on how guys do well or do poorly at detecting body language.  ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2021, 09:39:44 AM »
what if you look like this IN REAL LIFE
a little bit below average

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2021, 07:15:54 PM »
...cuz men are always supposed to be ready... O0

or at least I'm always ready to go fishing.

tackle box, checked.
fishing pole, checked.
fishing reel, checked.
fishing line, checked.
fishing license, checked.

day off work, checked...gone fishing.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2021, 06:39:33 PM »
Natural selection = women are often sought the most high value male to mate with. This could be having high SMV, money & status. Hypergamy will do its job. If you’re ugly and an incel and can’t get sex, that’s natural selection doing the work. It weed out the weakest. 

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2021, 02:20:39 AM »
Natural selection = women are often sought the most high value male to mate with. This could be having high SMV, money & status. Hypergamy will do its job. If you’re ugly and an incel and can’t get sex, that’s natural selection doing the work. It weed out the weakest.

That's true what you said about the women definitely attract to high value men. This only work in Darwin's world.
In Christianity, nope. There'll be division among both friends and family. No polyamory, no recreational dating, and no cohabitation.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2021, 03:31:45 PM »
Or it's that most guys don't even know when women have already made the first move...like she's walking it the opposite direction.  Oh I see.  :D

Then there's the one that purposely walks in front of your path and almost makes you walk into her.  I don't know, is it a con or not?  I think women have forgotten the, "dropped the hanky" message.  Cuz she's looking at her stupid smart phone and not paying attention to where she's walking.  :idiot2:

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements