Advertisement

Author Topic: Evidence for Jesus  (Read 3181 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Evidence for Jesus
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2021, 01:08:08 PM »
Read the top of the topic. What does it say?

Does it say, "Biden and Trump?" Or does it say, "evidence for Jesus."

you started the trump thing in this thread
funny
watching you turn on TRUMP

hasn't even been 3 months yet  ;D ;D

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2021, 08:03:59 PM »
No need to lied
We know you love him

Its only been 2+ months

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2021, 07:39:11 PM »
Lmao

Your evidence is some random YouTuber ranting
Sorry that ain’t going hold up in court

;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2021, 08:10:30 PM »
Because the evidence is not in your favor since you declared it in the most bias and cherry picking way. You want to bend the evidence, which I find you quite toxic since you are no different than the people of Xia with propaganda, it seems your'e not looking for empirical resources. In fact, you shun the evidence, blatantly call the evidence lies without any sorts of evidence, distortion the true evidence, then you call it lies without any sorts of evidence. You already admitted that you don't have cable, which I won't judge; however, you got Youtube since information is soooo easy to get. Youtube  and homeschool will be the future of technology since having public school will be shut down since having FaceTime and doing things online is much faster than primitive 1970 style. You voted for Biden like a total Pol Pot, which I don't care; however, I am quite done debating morons like you who seeks the evidence that only bends on you. If you like being bias, that's fine and I don't really care if you rot on that. If you are to join an atheist community and rant with your points of view at this extreme level to debate, either theist, pantheist, or atheist, you will be shunned by them.

It's a good thing that you're not in Hmong politics because if you are; also, you're a liar, then the Hmong United Vision will talk trash about you to no ends. Because I see you as a cat than a tiger since you haven't test your faith in some MMA to see if your grounds are good; however, with your excuse that you're a farmer who drinks, it's no wonder why you coward away and pick on weaker Christians who aren't well equipped. Hmm...sounds like Richard Dawkins.

That ain’t no evidence
That just some random crazy YOUTUBER ranting

You are delusion

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2021, 07:12:54 AM »
That is evidence that points to it. Did you not hear from an atheist who just admitted that Jesus exist? You can checkout Jordon Paterson, an agnostic atheist on ethics and philosophy, is now weeping about it. Anthony Flew, a top British atheist admits that God exist; Lee Strobel, once an atheist as a reporter is now a devout Christian; Howard Storm, once an atheist as a philosopher and arts is now a believer in Christ after seeing Him in the NDE; Eben Alexander, once an agnostic atheist in neurosurgeon is now preaching that Heaven is real.

These are top atheist that became Christian while the others are Christian in the closet. Sam Harris is afraid to talk to Jordon Paterson about objective morality. Because subjective morality is racist as it creates tyranny and fawked up laws. If you force yourself not to look at these because of, "ugh, I'm too lazy," then it's no wonder why I am the only one who pays a damn heed about you. It's no wonder why PH don't talk to you very often in religious chat.

World Top atheist??? Huh??
Wow
How do you even get that title?
That some funny ass shyt

<<<< you looking at the world top atheist here

Lol

What a stupid argument
I thought you have a MASTER DEGREE

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2021, 03:00:11 PM »
What a stupid argument
I thought you have a MASTER DEGREE

So this is the "new year, turn a new leaf, nothing but love resolution"..that was committed to just about 3 months ago??  ???

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2021, 06:24:53 PM »
They are top atheist to what I regurgitate from the atheist community. Yet, you call yourself an atheist when you're not. You're a phony who hermit himself out of laziness. By the evidence, since it's not in your favor, I don't really care if you don't care about the evidence for Christianity. Because you tend to throw it in the trash since I have never seen an ignorant, pseudo atheist like you.

What are you talking about???

atheist community???
WTF

shoot
Thats just call watching NFL ON SUNDAY

THATS WHAT US ATHEIST DO ON SUNDAY

Advertisements