Advertisement

Author Topic: Chai Vang: Scary True Hunting Story, interesting comments from some Whites??  (Read 811 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbP2ypzs6ys

Some sample comments from White folks as well as Hmong and others.. ???:

RedmanLS3
1 week ago
As a white hunter I can feel Chai situation. He probably being bullied and name called. I believe chias story then those white folks. He protected himself and theres no way he going to shoot and start a fight with a group of people surrounded him. He survived because God know he is right But the justice system will always see you wrong bc of your race and skin color.. FACTS!

John Barron
1 week ago
6 idiots trying to bully a real soldier. Not surprised how it ended up. 😂🤣

His n Her integra
2 days ago
The other party's stories where inconsistent and the Asian still gets life. That's what you call white privilege.

Nus Dogg
2 months ago
They got too cocky in numbers. Nothing would've happened if they just let Chai keep walking. Those who knows Hmong people or have worked with them, Hmong elders never want to cause trouble, always mind their own business, and tries to avoid problems at all cost.

stopAskingForM yFullName
3 months ago
Should have left Chai Vang alone when he was already leaving the property.

Out-Door-Addict ODA
4 days ago
We all need to free this man. He did what any person would do when put in that situation. FREE CHAI VANG!!!!! FREE CHAI VANG!!! FREE CHAI VANG!!!!!!!!!

hmoob vaj
5 days ago
9 against 1 and everyone had guns. The only time one person would go against 9 people with guns is if his life was at stake. I believe vang protected himself.

john johnson
3 months ago
This is just a horrible story for both sides . There was no reason for the group doing what they did . He apologized and was leaving peacefully. He’s telling the truth of what happened, how many men set in front of a judge and tell that he shot those guys . The other party need to get there story right , stop siding, and find Jesus

ksv
1 week ago
If the roles were reversed the single white hunter would have gotten off and all 9 asian hunters would have gotten time in jail

john doe
1 week ago
Chai Vang just protecting himself. He will forever be a hero

greencase
2 weeks ago
His lawyers failed him.

Cha Xiong
2 weeks ago
I believe if chai vang didn't do what he did he would of being killed and gone missing without anybody knowing anything.

Lexa Yang
1 week ago
This case needs to be retrial.

Tyson B
3 months ago
I'm a grown man, but if 6 other large grown men, on ATVs, and with rifles, and probably knifes were cussing me out and yelling I probably wouldn't have waited as long as Vang did before I started shooting!!!

Nada Karvala
1 week ago
So what happened to the ones that shot back, any jail time?? Or how about how many bullets they fired at him??? Chai Vang had no choice!!!

DDOT EEL
1 day ago
"Only an idiot would threaten a man with a gun"

-Donald J Trump

Dinh 71
1 day ago
When these "victims and witnesses" testified that there were no derogatory or racial slurs used....BOOM! you knew, right then and there, they were F-ing liars!
The blood of their dead friends are on their hands, not Vang's. The guilt and the truth will forever haunt them. Small justice, considering they'd knowingly sent an innocent man to life in prison.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
When Asians especially Hmong in this case, when we don't riot, march and protest in large numbers blocking traffic, etc.  Justice is outta reach because the community is not ONE.  Sad but true.  Learn from the Blacks.  When Chai said, "they deserve it" in court, I can feel the anger, emotion, pain, etc. that he is feeling because those White folk put him in the situation where he had to do what he did.  Chai already left the scene and was chase down by these guys, what did you expect him to do?  Exactly!

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Chai vang is a cold blooded killer
And this is coming from a hmong guy
Who owns lots of gun
And likes to shoot and hunt squirrel

Sorry I can’t defend this old man

God did not created man...man created god

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Chai knew the consequences of his actions.  He chose to trade his life for theirs.  He probably felt it was a good trade at the time.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Chai knew the consequences of his actions.  He chose to trade his life for theirs.  He probably felt it was a good trade at the time.

I can’t defend this old man

He is 2x married
Beat his wife
Treapass and sit on someone else deer stands
You can’t just sit on someone deer stand

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Plus he was chasing and hunting them down
Thats no self defense

Executions style
Shot in the back of the head

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Like I said, chose to trade his life for theirs.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
More comments:

Nada Karvala
1 week ago
So what happened to the ones that shot back, any jail time?? Or how about how many bullets they fired at him??? Chai Vang had no choice!!!

hmoob vaj
5 days ago
9 against 1 and everyone had guns. The only time one person would go against 9 people with guns is if his life was at stake. I believe vang protected himself.

tholeetruck
2 weeks ago
If this is me, and I feel that my life is in danger,  I would do anything to stay alive.   I have a family  to go back to.  This is in the middle of nowhere,  and if you are dead,  your story will never be heard.

I think there are more to the store than what was told.

luis beltran
3 months ago
They brought that to themsleves and the others lying is why he was convicted.

Phoua Yang
2 weeks ago
Wtf?! It was KILL OR BE KILLED! If it was the other way around...they would’ve gotten away with it!!

Meng X
2 weeks ago (edited)
I was in college during the Chai Vang case. I worked in a camera shop and my boss told me he grew up around in those areas of Wisconsin. He said some of the most racist people ever live there. Stay away.

sup V
1 month ago
I'm hmong american and I remember watching this on the news as a youngster. I'm older now and  hunting is one of the hobby that I enjoy doing. mom would tell me "don't go hunting we don't want another chai Vang incident" and it's true that we still get white folks questioning  and being ****s to us. Its scary when you see ppl driving with signs on their cars saying "shoot a hmong guy and save a deer". Just some shit we still deal with today in Minnesota and wisconsin, wisconsin being the worst! Stay safe brothers!

Tom H
1 week ago
Showing respect and understanding to a stranger who's lost and may need help, and no one would have to die that day!

Hellgateisclos ed dontgothere
2 weeks ago
I believe if you loss in Hmong land they would invite you to they home and eat before you leave..

Bushidohighlan der
2 months ago
They should just have let mr Vang go and called the DNR. But some got cocky, so now they’re deceased. Maybe we can all learn from this tragic event. Don’t shoot at people unless you’re ready to get shot at!!!

Alexander the King
1 week ago
I've never met a Hmong elder wanting to start trouble...they would rather be hurt 😔 and see their family again than fight with random nonsense people 😒

HmbV15
1 week ago
The man defended himself. Period!

TsukiTsu
1 week ago
If they were nice people, they would just show him the way out, both side would be alive today. This are just some white supremacist.

Phillip Garrett
23 hours ago
Vang gave them what they were looking for. Those boys tried to do to him what comes natural to them. They thought they had a soft target,..that's what they get for thinking.

Edward Dynasty
1 month ago
mess with the wrong guy he a national guard sniper

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Quite a bit more thumbs up than thumbs down  ???:

Advertisements