Advertisement

Author Topic: A pretty scary and sad situation all around in this California home  (Read 417 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
mom and daughter stabs to death in rancho cucamonga

Cucamonga, California on Sunday morning.The incident, which left a third victim wounded, occurred at the family’s home on the 6800 block of Bergano Place at around 3 a.m.Jia Jia, 44, and her daughter, Ruby Meng, were pronounced dead at the scene after deputies responded to a 911 call of an “unknown problem.”The third victim, 38, was taken to a hospital and is expected to recover from her injuries, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department.How the suspect broke into the home is unclear. The suspect allegedly entered a bedroom, stabbed the victims and then escaped through a rear sliding door. “My husband woke up to a deep scream,” a neighbor told KTLA. “It was the kind of scream that someone was being tortured or in a lot of pain.”Two other family members who were sleeping in the house during the time of the incident were not injured. They are not considered suspects.Exten sive checks around the area were conducted with K-9 units. Detectives reportedly remained at the residence until Monday morning.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
Re: A pretty scary and sad situation all around in this California home
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 01:09:58 AM »
Wait... don't tell me it gotta be kaydoo do this kind of sh!et all the time.  ;D

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements