Advertisement

Author Topic: Norman Geisler - Problem of Evil  (Read 1589 times)

TheAfterLife

Norman Geisler - Problem of Evil
« on: March 13, 2021, 03:58:03 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Olz9BPF1eg

By hearing this, the problem of evil lies in 1 Samuel 8. We like being abuse with an awkward arouse of thought. This is why God doesn't like when man chooses stupid things in life, even IF it tempts us, we must not be like our horrible ancestors or horrible people like you and I.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +379
    • View Profile
Re: Norman Geisler - Problem of Evil
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 01:35:03 AM »
Why these morons calling themselves doctors when they're following God?  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 05:09:11 AM »
Apostle Paul is a PHD in three different countries bruh. PHD in Rome as a philosopher; PHD in Greek in language; PHD in Israel as a rabbi. That's pretty intense and a lot of work! Therefore, having a doctor name is good enough because by human culture, it's to identify who is this person IS by knowing what class he belongs to. As much I hate classism that divides humanity since 1 Samuel 8 tells us about the warnings of having a nation, it destroys our freedom.

Where in the passage that state his degree in PHD? lol
He abandoned his position as a persecutor when Jesus struck him with a beam of light and he order him to meet Ananias in Damascus.  ::)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 10:52:27 PM »
From passages is different from knowing the history of Paul. According to archeology, isn't he a Roman citizen? I mean, you can ask yourself, "How the hell did he learn Greek, Roman, and his own language?" Is Paul a scholar? I'd say yes. If you claim that he isn't a scholar at his time since in my opinion, if comparing that time to our time, he is an PHD scholar as a rabbi.

Also, since we all know Paul is a mass murderer, which is no different than Islam vs Judaism, Paul has converted himself to Christ. He'd even scolded Peter, the fishermen, that he failed to teach about Christ. What Paul is doing is to convert Roman citizen to Christianity. The prediction of Daniel and the 10 toes that talks about the fall of Rome before the Germans conquered Rome. It's suppose to be 13; however, 3 got uprooted because they want to spread the real truth about Christianity by making the poor, the peasants, and all sorts of classes to know how to read. This offends the Roman Catholic Church very much that they killed those white tribes into extinction. Those are known to be the early protestant as we know it. Paul has collected the early books before his execution in Rome, being beheaded according to the emperor. I read my Bible as history of the past to use it as a testimonial learning. Paul, a scholar in his time; however, if he is in our time, he is a PHD.

Since you're Atheist-denialist and Evangelical, you haven't figure out. Please go back and re-read the book of acts.  :2funny:

When receiving holy spirit, you can speak many different languages in order to help the Gentiles.  ::)
For example, whenever the Gentiles in trouble, the holy spirit speak their language and help them understand what's going on with them.
Remember that Paul and his apprentice went to Greece, through Paul's mouth the holy spirit spoke Greek to get them understand that the Gods (Zeus, etc.) they worship to were not real.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2021, 05:38:05 PM »
That only happened when it is needed. There are many other ethnic group with different languages that no one understand. Acts 22, Paul learned Greek when he is just small boy. Paul also learned Latin, which at that time the Romans use that. Then, he learned his native tongue. It's no biggie brainer since I just spew out the facts. He also learned Aramaic as well. What say you that it's the Holy Spirit that says this because this isn't true facts in his bio and history. Paul is Jewish, but he learned 3 languages. He finishes the New Testament in Greek and some are in Aramaic. Some are in Latin as well. This is my evidence for you.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Saint-Paul-the-Apostle

Why the image of apostle Paul wearing knightly armor? lol That's the mentality of the Britain thinking he's only the savior than the rest of other apostles. smh One of the statement from that article says he had a dream of angel before he head to Damascus. If he had then what is the point of going there in the first place. It doesn't make any sense. lol The site stated he's born in Tarus and became citizen of Rome. Still doesn't make either.

Accordingly to the Hebrew regulation they don't allow any of their youngsters learn any language outside of their religious belief.
Paul was born in Rome and he's a citizen by privilege. He didn't learn their language he and his Jewish people were forced to learn Roman because Jerusalem were overtaken by the Romans long before Paul and the Pharisees were born.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2021, 06:43:31 PM »
This is their point of view from Britain. If you want to go down to the scholar level in the apologetics, we can if you want to. To understand who is Paul, he is a murderer before God blinded him. Then, he got converted over to join God, using his words to destroy, refute, and smashes the pagan's logic with God to the point, they want to kill him. Isn't that what Christianity apologetics is suppose to be? We are here to destroy arguments, refuting fallacies, seeing red herrings, and illogical questions that are easily dismissible.

Oh boy. Isn't that similar to the Pharisees were doing when Jesus was alive?  ;D
They listen to the law of Moses that please to their ears other than seeing miracles in front of them. Didn't their scrolls stated the prophecy about coming of Jesus that were written by the past prophet Isaiah, Daniel, and Jeremiah? They don't even bother caring about the prophecy instead they only care about wealth and earthly kingdom as God serves them.

Paul didn't get converted. He got anointed by Ananias aka one of the Christians belong to Peter's fellowship.

I have to burst your bubble, pal. Apologetic Christians are not legit.  Learning about God and Jesus is not enough. My ears itch (discerning) when Frank Turek talk to the audiences that came and debate with him.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2021, 03:30:39 AM »
Read Matthew 22. Jesus did an apologetic move. He destroyed their arguments with an answer; also, this clears up about the separation of Church and State, which I can refer to 1 Samuel 8.

He wasn't apologetic at all. He's dead serious of what he phrased.  ;D
There's no church and state. Their idols were money with Casear's face on it, high position in Jewish court, and assimilation to Roman's culture. The Pharisees were protecting their sinful nature similar to their forefathers did in the book of Kings I & II: gave themselves away to their enemies, sacrifice children to Baal, and crafted golden bulls at the temples.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2021, 05:53:34 PM »
In Bold 1:

There is dude. God legislated for the Jews not to mix His stuff with whatever they're doing between themselves. If you read Samuel, that book is the entire result and damage IF you mix religion with State. Therefore, it's a NO! God doesn't like human culture to get mixed into it. Because one of David's general, who killed the enemy without God's consent, God joined the Assyrians to wipeout those horrible Jews who are cocky and no different than Joseph. God is with us, riiiiiight...

The first crusade that ever take place, it happens with the Jews and the Assyrians. God doesn't like people, going crusading in HIS name because He doesn't want innocent blood to be on His hands.

In Bold 2:

No, it doesn't say anything about that in Matthew. Jesus say, "Pay to Caesar that belongs to Caesar; pay to God that belongs to God." Again, it's the separation of Church and State that many scholars don't understand. Only very few get this because God is God and people are people—don't mix it! Baal is in the Book of Kings and that doesn't correlate to this verse at all! Baal is totally different since in this time of era, Rome doesn't even exist yet. These times are the dark ages before Rome has come into being. As by history, Rome is the first world empire and the Assyrians are the second. The Baal worshippers are wiped out as they cease to exist. Rome only have their pagan gods who they worship as the old gods. At least what they stole from Greece, it isn't has harmful as the Baal worshippers. What I know about Greece pagan gods is just about orgies and sex. It doesn't matter about the gender; it's just about sex in full throttle of its knowledge. This means a straight man doing another man with a boy and a girl. That's the knowledge they carry in their pagan culture. God detest these things when Sodom and Gomorrah has done this. As to compare it to the coin, it's like comparing fruits and vegetables. They are different; yet, your analogy is very off.  :police:

The things you wrote don't align with the NIV book you were reading. I check it by myself. Are you sure you making things up?  ::) ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2021, 01:31:22 AM »
It's in the Old Testament. I read and I spoil the story because the Bible is very brief since the way it's focusing is the point of the conclusion. The point and the message is that we are fawked up and cruel to which we need to change. Did you know that there is SOOOOO little good deeds that are done in the Bible? It's sooooo thin that the evil of humanity outweighs the good deeds we've done.

Read the entire Samuel and Kings as if you have the eyes of a historian instead of a preacher.

???

I had read book of Samuel and Kings so many times already. Your NIV book still don't align what you just stated.

Advertisements