Advertisement

Author Topic: Salad Vang, I guess he's legit...  (Read 4296 times)

TheAfterLife

Salad Vang, I guess he's legit...
« on: March 13, 2021, 06:48:31 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyKMFLoUPFg

I've hear stories that in the Hmong community, we have been raising more shamans than ever. I think Salad Vang has been raise to put to the test against the Shaman, in my opinion, maybe it's going to be like how Moses challenges the three black magic priests in Egypt.

If this is so, I guess it's going to be another round to prove to humanity again.

Also, if the devil has been working hard in the Hmong community by raising more shamans, then God only need to raise one as His silver bullet.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Salad Vang, I guess he's legit...
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2021, 02:48:48 PM »
someone is jealous ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +379
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 01:29:45 AM »
He may be going on right direction by severing himself from Shamanism, but he's in the wrong position of making himself the center of attention self-proclaiming of having God's power through him. smh

Only Jesus himself can do that and so are his disciples. Anybody can be a follower of Jesus however does he or she ever know Jesus really well. To tell someone who's really connect to Jesus by observing the body language and words coming out his or her mouth. He or she cannot authorize to heal, preach, convert anyone to Christianity without a holy spirit. It's considered a sham to boast and claim him/herself as Jesus's follower. Like Jesus said only a sheep hear his word, but a goat does not.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 12:49:02 PM »
i wonder how much salad vang paid them
 ;D O0

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2021, 01:08:33 PM »
i wonder how much salad vang paid them
 ;D O0

Why "wonder", shouldn't you already ***KNOW*** being the "hmong Nostradamus and is always right" and all??  ???

Or are you just another FRAUD like "DR TOM" for example.. ???

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2021, 04:55:50 PM »
Pastors I admire a lot are pastors like the late Billy Graham, Dr. Charles Stanley of "In Touch Ministry", John MacAuthor of "GRACE to YOU" Radio Show, Adrian Rogers of "Love Worth Finding", etc..

I listen to their radio broadcast faithfully for a long time....and I've never seen them instantly "heal" a person or flocks of people coming to them for instant miracles...

So, I'm a little skeptic of these instant miracles...  Pastors that perform instant miracles are pretty popular in African countries... you can go to youtube and find some interesting videos...

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2021, 05:05:33 PM »
Fake ass healing
These people need to go see a real doctor

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2021, 05:29:07 PM »
This dude.....don’t know him.  But, he’s only as legit as people(hmong) want him to be. 

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2021, 09:01:41 PM »
Well, we don't know for sure unless you ask him. It's best you ask him rather than making delusional assumption.

I don't have to. I can see his fraudulent intents about a mile away knowing he don't know Jesus really well. Only idiots attract to a fraud like a moth to the flame.

I have heard countless rumors spreading around on FB posted by youngsters saying Salad forced elders who're in physical pain to be in front of the camera and also forced them to make a testimony about how Salad cure them. After few days they're not cured and they're in the same situation before.  ::)  :idiot2:

I used to search for a pastor at St. John's Episcopal Church in Marysville, California, and ask her for exorcism on me to remove demons and my physical pains on my body. Same method as the Afro pastors in Africa and same method as Salad Vang does to the Hmongs.
Until next morning, while I was still sleeping on the door step of First United Methodist Church, an angel appear to me in a dream saying to me, "Placing a hand on my head is not the way to salvation." Took me hours to figure out what he's saying. Also I noticed my body was cured by the angel that appeared in the dream, not by the fake pastor at St. John's Episcopal church.  ::)

Like I said earlier, anyone can be a follower of Jesus but does he or she knows Jesus really well. Jesus send angels to spread message across to anyone who hears him.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2021, 01:15:00 PM »
god angel demon satan

OH MINE!!!

i haven't yet to see any of these fake stuff in real life ;D ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2021, 02:48:38 PM »
Okay Aronra. I bet you don't know who he is too.

Those fake stuff don’t exist

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2021, 08:06:35 PM »
Fake ass healing

Don’t go lying you cure their cancer!!!

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2021, 10:27:48 PM »
In bold, sounds a lot like Angel Moroni. Didn't God say to us not to contact or talk to any angels? It is forbidden.

Didn't one angel came to Jesus's biological mother Mary in the beginning and another angel appear to Jesus at the Garden Gethsemane and two angels appeared in front of his disciples after Jesus raise from the dead?  ::) :knuppel2:

That's what fake Christians will do: go through the scripture and cherry picking one verse and tell me what to do and not trust my own instinct/discernment. Well, I was lucky that I'm still alive because angels helped me to avoid FAKE Christians all these years. What did Jesus said to the Pharisees, "how can Satan and angel can be divided into two, huh?"  Hypocrite wouldn't understand.

Similar to Jehovah Witnesses would say, "Don't trust any angel or Jesus". How come there are painting of Jesus hanging on the wall at their kingdom halls. Hypocrite as well. smh What's the point of having Jesus in the painting if they don't believe Jesus as God too.  ::)

Evangelist would say, "Don't trust any angel. Jesus is not God". Tell you what. 
Jesus sat beside him on the throne and gave him jobs to do: pitchfork and his helpers aka angels to do his wills. This appear in the book of revelations.   

I'm tired of fake Christians cherry picking bible passages and they don't ever met Jesus and angels in real life.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2021, 10:28:20 PM »
Fake ass healing

Don’t go lying you cure their cancer!!!

Yog

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2021, 06:00:17 PM »
Job 4:18

Job 15:14

Galatian 1:8

https://www.desiringgod.org/messages/when-not-to-believe-an-angel

As much I am quite prejudice to angels that still talk trash about us to this day, I don't trust them.

These passages you've provided didn't say about the dangers of an angel except Satan tempting Job. How can you not know or met an angel in real life. All you do is cherry pick any verse from the bible and extract source from unreliable unknown Lukeworms. That's like JW would do when they haven't met angels and Satan once either instead they just trust the word in the book without experience any supernatural divination. That's sound mind (the ears hear so good to trust men) other than listening to divine angel speaking to you (sound doctrine words from God). ::) ;D

What did Jesus told two of his disciples not trust the Pharisees? The loaf of bread (a metaphor for doctrines) from Pharisees were worthless and their words don't will save disciples from condemnation.

For instance, an angel came to Peter and rescue him when he was bound to chain in prison.  ::)
How come I'm still alive when an angel came to me? Yeah he helped me so many times to avoid LUKEWORM CHRISTIANS. :2funny:

When I was still with JW for four weeks, I became sick gradually. That's why the angel came to me in a dream warning me about the hypocrisy they're spewing and the roaring thunder sounding above my house. As I left, I return to normal.  ;D O0

« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 06:04:29 PM by Visualmon »

Advertisements