Advertisement

Author Topic: Salad Vang, I guess he's legit...  (Read 4277 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
Re: Salad Vang, I guess he's legit...
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2021, 07:11:20 PM »
Angels role model is to protect. That's all. They are not here to give you another testimony of BS stuff. Do angels have the right to talk to you with something new to teach? I choose these verses because I worried that they might preach to you of something BS. Why make friends with an aassshole who mocks at you in their dinner table? They haven't said sorry to all of humanity for being a real jerk!  :police:

Anyway, back to Paul:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpreSe8BKP8

What the heck are you saying, man? At first they protect you then they lie to you at same time. It doesn't makes sense at all. Sound like contradiction.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2021, 03:11:00 AM »
No, you don't get it. Angels are suppose to protect, not to give another gospel. For example, if your dad tells you to save this dude, you save him, not to blab whatever your family secrets are. Do you do that? What are you, Fredo Corleone from Godfather? He has ONE simple role: be the boss of your business. What happened? Instead of being the boss, the employee looks down on him and make Fredo the employee as the servant takes over to be the boss. Moe Green, as you know it, is suppose to be the employer, not the main guy in charge. Fredo, as dumb as he is, you understand why he messed up. By comparing this to the angels, they have ONE SIMPLE TASK! Can you just protect the humans than to mutilate, kill, rape, and tell lies? The angel is suppose to do one task, but NOOOO! They do the boats-in-holes in Step Brothers. I hope you understand this.

Angels aren't perfect bruh. Why do you think so highly that they are? What evidence do you have in the academics that says that angels are meant to be listen? God said that you are not suppose to talk to anyone except Him! You know that He is a jealousy deity who doesn't want you to affiliate with another person. That, I understand. By God alone, that's fine. The rest to what you research are just side dishes and the crumbs to what He has left behind.

Again. Why trust an angel? I am fine for they are protecting me, but I am not fine when they are talking to me. Why? Because Daddy said, "Don't talk to strangers!" Is that simple enough? I mean, do you talk to a cop that you don't know who they are? It's fine they protect us, but to a cop, it's weird for them to know you. I mean, it's fine to talk to a cop, but it's not polite to jump IN a situation of friend zone. I mean, that's like demanding a girl to be your GIRL-friend. There are levels of friendship. Some people won't see you as a friend but an acquaintance; some people won't considered you at all. My suggestion, stay away from strangers that you don't know except God.

They suppose to send messages, not spread gospels.  :2funny:

I don't think highly of them. I respect their position as little helpers to sky daddy and Jesus. Their roles as a messenger for both God and mankind, a guidance for mankind, and protector of God's law. They were below of the triangular hierarchy/Trinity (father, son, and holy spirit). I have no choice to obey them rather than joining with the fallen angels/demons and Satan in hell. Here's my experience of encountering demons in my dreams. Whenever I see them they disguise themselves as mortals however as I blink my eyes their disguise shattered and their true form appear. Why they do that? Because of my discernment is strong and they're powerless while I'm alive.

Sometime angels send message or show premonition in a dream depending on next day event. Back in 2015 before the search of pastors and exorcists, I had a horrible dream where I enter abandoned house and there's an off duty cops came running toward me. He grab me by the shirt and shot me in the head where I saw myself falling to the ground laterally to the side. I woke up and thought to myself this could be a sign of omen. So I ignore it and pay attention to my chores. At noon I went to the store and came back home. Around the block near my house I didn't know there's a sheriff standing next to his patrol car. He's writing a ticket to the poor woman. When I walk pretty close, he got agitated by my presence and told me to walk across the street and around his car. I stood there feeling awkward because I'm this close to my house and his stupidity  :idiot2: making me furious. He suppose to be dealing the woman, not me. He got pretty agitated again and his hand was already on his pistol ready to fire at me. I look up at the woman and the expression on her face fearing for my life. She shook her head as a sign, "Don't do anything that you'll regret.". I had to abide to what the woman felt than listening to that snowflake Sheriff. You see the angel worried about the precaution for my safety. If it wasn't for the premonition he delivered I'll be shot dead cold or I'd committed a murder on the Sheriff either way.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2021, 06:34:18 PM »
In Red:

They have spread their own version of the Gospel. You can look at Mormonism and Muslim. I am sorry that I have be Lex Luthor on this part, but with my prejudice of what they've done to us, I don't trust them. That's fine that they are God's little helper; however, that doesn't MEAN that you give all of your trust on that guy. Look, superman is a nice person; however, how do you know in the long run about that thing won't turn back to go against you? I rather trust all on God because He's my father. The angels, no!

In Green:

I will be very skeptical of that since as a Christian skeptic who hasn't seen it, I will leave it as no comment.

Mormonism and Muslim are full of crap. So many contradictions in their beliefs. Why should I compare the angels I encountered to the book of Mormon and Quran?  There never was Joseph Smith. That character was stolen from the old testament of Genesis. Numbers 22:22-35. Balaam riding the donkey and they saw an angel stood on the road between two vineyards.  ::)
There never was Muhammad and their God. That story was originated from Arabian Nights. Muhammad was the king of thieves and his bandits were his recruits going around towns robbing luxuries and robbing women as their trophy wives. So many gullible people in the Middle East believe this ridiculous story and turn it into religious cult. In modern time, more Arab women turning against them and they are exposing their Islamic culture as hypocrisy.

What's up with the superman analogy. lmao 

So sky daddy is your father but you don't even trust his angels that he employed to do his works. Ooooook?

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2021, 06:37:18 PM »
I will be very skeptical of that since as a Christian skeptic who hasn't seen it, I will leave it as no comment.

Sooo you're skeptical of my testimony, but not skeptical of your uncle's testimony about his encounter with the devil and hell.
Seems contradictory and unfair.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2021, 07:01:20 PM »
Sooo you're skeptical of my testimony, but not skeptical of your uncle's testimony about his encounter with the devil and hell.
Seems contradictory and unfair.

Goddamn

Why didn’t he take out his IPHONE
and just starts recording!!!   

WHY NO ONE THINK OF THIS IDEA BEFORE???

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2021, 01:37:19 PM »

Goddamn

Why didn’t he take out his IPHONE
and just starts recording!!!   

WHY NO ONE THINK OF THIS IDEA BEFORE???

Apologetic and Evangelical Christians cannot prove Jesus or God exists because they haven't met either one and they only believe the bible and words of men more than anything else besides God. Whatever their career is all about "salvation by works" (serving men) instead of "salvation by faith" (trusting the son of God).

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2021, 10:55:14 PM »
Apologetic and Evangelical Christians cannot prove Jesus or God exists because they haven't met either one and they only believe the bible and words of men more than anything else besides God. Whatever their career is all about "salvation by works" (serving men) instead of "salvation by faith" (trusting the son of God).

You saying that people can lie????!!
SHOCK!!!
I AM SHOCK!!!

Lol jk

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2021, 10:56:04 PM »
Salad vang shouldn’t go around saying he cure cancer
You going get alot of people kill

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2021, 01:13:39 AM »
If you didn't understand the superman analogy, then I can tell it to you plainly. I'm a bigot against angels because of what they did to us in Genesis 6. I don't take it lightly!

If you watch how much of a bigot is Lex Luthor to gods and powerful meta-humans, then you will understand why the X-Men are being treated like trash.

Again, I don't trust them. I trust Jesus more than those guys since they've hurt us from before.

They've never said sorry.

Bold red 1.
The angels you were referring to Genesis 6 are the fallen angels that Satan had deceived them and they're cast in hell with Satan during the days of Enoch (Seth's descendant). They're not the type of angels that fear their Lord 'O Almighty. When they're in hell, their appearance changed. They no longer shine divinal glow light but emit darkness. This is why they appear in the physical world during at night. This is where they came after Judas Iscariot when he betrayed Jesus. In the dream world and underworld, their appearance always be hideous because of their lustful nature. Whenever someone died, their soul trap in the dark void. Angels aka demons await him/her there.

Bold red 2.
Lex Luthor is in DC. X-Men are in Marvel. They're entirely in different universe, bruh.

Bold red 3.
I had to burst your bubble, pal. Angels in heaven suppose to aide Jesus no matter their jobs are. They had to rebuke you in order for you snap out of your self-fish consciousness. If you remain stiff-neck (stubborn/hardened-heart) they don't harm you but they'll reject you ever so slowly until they'll let other angels (thousands of fallen/demons) will come after you. You'll be hearing so many voices pouring into both of your ears until you become deaf. Your family members or your friends will be there for you however their shout cannot reach your ears. Demons will haunt you for rest of your miserable lives.

For instance, this has happened to King Saul when he disobeyed to God twice and he get no protection from God. Before Saul was the King, Samuel anointed Saul, angels came down to protect him wherever he goes. After Saul's failure, the angels left and the demons came. This is where Saul ordained his servants to summon David so he use his lyre and sing him a stress-free song to ward off the demons. There were times Saul attempt to murder David thrice, the demons finally came after Saul. Like Nathan said to David, "Saul won't stop looking for you until he kill you. Don't worry since you are not there to comfort him anymore, demons still come for him."

AfterLife, now you now the difference between fallen angels as demons and divinal angels as the helpers of Jesus and his father.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2021, 06:50:52 PM »
Need to stop telling, their tumor is now gone
All these fake ass healing

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2021, 01:16:17 PM »
Oh wow Mr. Aronra, I didn't expect you to bluntly say that without evidence.

Your fake SALAD VANG
Going around telling people
he cure their arthritis

;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2021, 07:25:31 PM »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2021, 08:35:27 PM »
Again, if there is no God, freewill is illusory.

You think we have free will?
Bro
No 9 to 5
No eat

That ain’t freewill

What a dumbass argument

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2021, 02:58:41 PM »
Okay, who's fault is that when you choose a 9 to 5 job? Who's fault is it? Is it God or is it you? Again, you're behaving like Aladdin from that Walt Disney, blaming the genie for not wishing well with consideration.

Therefore, now I understand why you hate God because you hate your life. That makes a lot of sense.

Bro

You live with your parent
Your family lock you up
Freewill my ass

Hahaha

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2021, 09:13:26 PM »
That was long ago. They lock me up because I start to behave like my uncles from my dad's side. Yes, I was that rebellious type who rubs a good deed in your face so that I can do more wrong, which will bring pitchforks and fire from neighboring people to come and kill you, that was me. I was the Merry and Pippin, naughty with slanderous words, but I am not like that anymore. As for you, which you don't seem to believe in freewill and God, then why are you even talking? Stones don't talk (I hope you catch this symbolism).

that ain't right... man
that explain your mental illness problem

;D ;D ;D

seek some help, bro

jesus is fake...

Advertisements