Advertisement

Author Topic: Evidence for God - Frank Turek  (Read 1533 times)

TheAfterLife

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +369
    • View Profile
Re: Evidence for God - Frank Turek
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 09:22:10 PM »
He admitted he's not a true Christian. He went into Navy before he got into the field of Evangelical. He was taught at the Apologetical seminary in Charlottesvill e.

https://youtu.be/KO1S29wYe_Y

Going to school or learned under anyone does not mean you're completely Christian nor Catholic.  ;D

Having bibical names as Peter, John, Andrew, Luke, Mark, Jericho, Matthew, Mary, Elizabeth, don't make you holy and righteous.
Americans have been borrowing these Hebrew names for centuries and claiming these were English. smh

https://youtu.be/DWsjPKOWews

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 10:37:16 PM »
I was an atheist-denialist back then. I changed all that because my philosophy doesn't work or apply to this world. Because becoming a denialist, there isn't a world that you can fit in. A denialist is where you create your own world that may hurt others inconsideratel y, which is why I left. I became a Christian after knowing apologetics.

Just because he's not a full fledge Christian, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a second chance. That is bigoted if you think of that; yet, I can determine which person is an **** that has not yet change and know which one that has change. Frank is a Catholic, yes; however, how does that cancel and null of the research he's done about God? As you can see, Apostle Paul is a murderer and a Judaism too. Are you going to say, "NAH! He doesn't count!" Oh really?  ???

Well, Paul was born Jewish by birth and he's a citizen in Rome before he was taken under Gamaliel aka one of the Pharisees. Whatever he learned from them in the way of Moses he's brainwashed. Same situation as Frank Turkek is in. He's brainwashed as well. I tell you that.

Apologetic = Pharisees (have not met God except Moses)
Frank Turek = Paul (have not met Jesus in real life but learn about him in the bible)

Either he's not a true Christian or he has not been saved throughout sanctionificat ion will not make his name known in the book of life.
Look through your bible again and find the passage about "I will not blot your name off the book of life".
Sooner or later in life he'll suffer consequences if he thinks he knows everything except what real life Jesus tells him to.

Look at what happened to my landlord. He's died from illness when he professed Christian while sinning at same time in Hmong Alliance church (aka fake church). Also my SIL's father is also sick from cripple by professing and sinning. He'll be dead soon if he continues.

There's a time I was almost part-take in Jehovah Witnesses congregation (house of harlot). An angel came to my dream and shout to me, "You're gonna die". I told the Hmong and Meka brethren that I will not go to their congregation anymore. I return the uniforms (suit and tie) and accessories (World Translation bible and notebooks) to them. This is where I severe my tie with them knowing I'll become ill soon if continue hanging out with them. I got angels helping me out by detecting liars.

This is the twentieth times I've told you already. You don't need a bible when you have Jesus and holy spirit guiding you through sanctionficati on process.  ::)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 10:39:33 PM »
I wonder why this guy ain't dying as he's preaching about God since he's not part of any denomination as I am.

https://youtu.be/u84sy-8JxxA?list=PL0030nkdOMzqnNf5RMaSBJcDftkbmhlmK

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2021, 10:41:01 PM »
In Bold, you do when there is a time of battle. Because the capacity of remembering every verses is hard to remember if you're not a scholar. As for me, I do need my Bible every time. You needed, not to use as a good luck charm, but to use it in case if there is a time between religious debates. Atheist still thinks God is a moral monster, which He is not because of their biblical illiteracy, have told things that are quite bias. I mean, just look at Aronra. He's a good example. The new atheism aren't so bright as much when you get to see them talk to one another. To debate against Christopher Hitchens and his background, you need the Bible and history to tell him what really happened. I mean, we Christian fail to hire a real pastor-historian to teach us not to do what those people have done. Pastors as you know today, they don't teach it like a historian, which is why many fails to become a believer in Christ.

Do Peter, James, Mark, and Paul have to memorize everything they wrote down after learning from Jesus? Lol They don't.
They have holy spirit inside of them. Whenever they encounter anything, the spirits speak through the mouth of the disciples.

Did Jesus held the roll of scriptures in his hand when Satan tempted him? Nope. The holy spirit told him to. Remember that John baptize him with water and the dove descended from heaven. The dove was the angel to protect Jesus at all times.  ::) 

AfterLife, you and your short-term memories.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2021, 01:46:56 AM »
But are you them? That's what I am asking you. If not, then you might need it.

Who are you referring to? I'm lost, plz help me to understand, bro.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2021, 09:28:58 PM »
Why, anyone of those apostles. Are you an apostle or not? Because they see the risen Jesus and they don't really need the textbook because they live with it. You haven't; therefore, you need the book as much as I do.

I'm still lost, bruh.  ???

I have met angels and heard Jesus which is why I avoided going to any denomination in the first place. Duhhh  :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2021, 01:22:50 PM »
I'm still lost, bruh.  ???

I have met angels and heard Jesus which is why I avoided going to any denomination in the first place. Duhhh  :2funny:

Dude

Tell us where you meeting these angel and demon
Plz no riddles
Just location and time

God did not created man...man created god

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2021, 11:01:11 PM »
Dude

Tell us where you meeting these angel and demon
Plz no riddles
Just location and time

Here are the four steps.

https://youtu.be/7_-TbaHNzuc?t=3532

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2021, 05:21:46 PM »
Two Christians are going at him. That's fine. You may talk like a Catholic, but that's fine because I don't believe that you will go to Hell if you admit your wrongs and tell the world about your testimony. Everyone just need Jesus.

Advertisements