Advertisement

Author Topic: Apostle Paul, the one who created Christianity  (Read 1388 times)

TheAfterLife

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +368
    • View Profile
Re: Apostle Paul, the one who created Christianity
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 06:59:34 PM »
Why you keep listening to men spewing nonsense when they haven't met one of the trinity aka son of God Jesus.  ::) ;D
Is their loaf of bread (doctrines) really that pleasing?

Paul didn't create Christianity. He's part of the fellowship. The fellowship is the main branches and Jesus is the vine. Everyone hears and knows Jesus will be part the body of Christ. Jeez  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2021, 07:18:57 PM »
Some made-up stories. I don't follow.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 02:21:34 AM »
Like which ones by history? I know the Xia owns Hmong slaves and the Qin did the burnings of all documents, which is written in their textbooks.

Nuff said about that. If this debate is about Christianity vs Christianity, I may not be well ground on this part since I am more into the secular debates. Look, I am not like Dr. Michael Brown who's an expert at indoors. I wish I was, but I am more into the secular part of this view. As a denialist when I am at the age 14 to 18, it's no wonder why I got no friends because it's a psychological disorder for believing in that.

I was a loner all my life and I don't join in any denomination. That's why I was lucky enough to have supernatural divination to guide me and protect me from false doctrines made by men.  ::)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2021, 06:08:21 PM »
Well, I love history as a hobby and as true as it is, I prefer what lies in the academy than some pseudo-academy that are full of lies. History doesn't lie unless someone wills it. My point is, "I can't take your words for it."

Academics is more important than our own opinions, which is true. We can regurgitate the truth; however, we cannot implicate or add to the truth to any sorts of history and science unless it's been observed by many or a scientist who we can trust.

In bold red. Contradict to each other. First, you don't trust the academic lies then second, you're implying academic is more important than your own opinion. Oh my goodness! What's going on here with your apologetic mind?

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2021, 11:17:24 PM »
Define lies. I think you misunderstood. What's the different between, "He lies too much," vs. "The item which lies there ahead?"

I hope you understand this. It's not I who misunderstood there; it's you who did.

Let me remind you again what you phrase

AfterLife wrote. "I prefer what lies in the academy than some pseudo-academy that are full of lies.
Academics is more important than our own opinions, which is true."

Bibles are not academics. They're journals written by apostles' personal opinions. One apostle wrote, "Love thy enemies". Another apostle wrote, "Hate thy enemies".

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2021, 03:46:42 PM »
Why you keep coming back to your definition of 'lies'?  I know what they mean. durrr  Oh wait... you forgot to provide an adjective for 'lie'. ;D 
What I don't understand your 'academics/academy' situation have to do with Christianity. Like I said before. Bible don't teach.
The book itself only express opinions that inform the gullible. Three religions do this academic crap are the Catholics, JW, and Apologetical Evangelists setting up mini-schools then position themselves as missionaries. Never met angels and Jesus b4. ::)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2021, 06:05:36 PM »
You said that you have seen angels and that you believe in them.

Advertisements