Advertisement

Author Topic: The Second Teachings of Christianity - Michael Brown  (Read 1024 times)

TheAfterLife

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: The Second Teachings of Christianity - Michael Brown
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 06:53:43 PM »
Bible don't teach. It's a journal written by the apostles.  ;D

Jehovah Witnesses say the same thing, "Bible teach you". But they haven't met angels and God in real life. They just listen to other men that came knocking on their front door. Men in suit and women in dresses with pamphlets and monthly Watchtower handbooks. Their creator/ legal representative was Joseph F. Rutherford, who oppose other Christians as the Mormons and the Catholics. ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2021, 01:25:11 AM »
ooookay. I'm going to stay away from you since you rather believe in Angels more than Christ Himself.

I choose Jesus over those guys since I put 100% trust on Him alone. Screw the angels for they are just as smart and stupid like us. What's the difference? Well, they have celestial powers; yet, they are only as intelligent like us. Howard Storm declares to put all of our faith in Jesus alone and NO ONE ELSE! If you're Catholic, then maybe I might understand why. Because Catholics do that.

So be it. Sooner or later you'll come back to me for more. :2funny:

This is the second times I have to tell you that I'm not part of any denomination.  ::)

Angels suppose to be there for us and Jesus whether you like it or not.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2021, 11:27:01 PM »
I prefer Jesus than those angels. If you want to take the route of Joseph Smith with a splash like those Catholics before James White destroys them, then so be it.

You're having dementia like Donald J. Trump. There were no angels and Jesus reside in LDS church. There were no angels and Jesus in JW's kingdom hall. There were no angels and Jesus in Evangelical's Megachurch. They all intimating Saint Peter's and Saint Paul's ministry.

Angels and Jesus appear anywhere and anytime in private, not with prayer group.  ::)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2021, 03:57:03 PM »
In bold, I guess you misunderstood me. I'd said that you sound like them because you talk almost like them. I didn't say anything about mega churches, mkay.

You misunderstood yourself. This is the fourth time I have to tell you I'm no part of any denomination I've mentioned above. I've gone through their churches and congregations b4. None of them including Apologetical Evangelists are legit. Our debates and conversations are over. I'm tired of your dementia.  :2funny:

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2021, 06:06:28 PM »
Oh dear. Maybe we aren't the same page. My mother gets angry when we are not on the same page of the conversation.

I don't mind if you are or not. What I am saying is that you sound like them. It's the way you approach to me sounds like them. I know what you're saying is because you are not involved in any denomination, but you sound like a Catholic.

Advertisements