Advertisement

Author Topic: atheism and their moral bankruptcy  (Read 4562 times)

TheAfterLife

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: atheism and their moral bankruptcy
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 09:46:20 PM »
If trump is your example of Christian moral
Count me out

The dude make me lots of money
But zero moral

Plus YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MOM

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 10:35:35 PM »
If trump is your example of Christian moral
Count me out

Plus YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MOM

Says the guy that also "LIVE WITH" his "MOM" in her basement no less that also "like trump":

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 10:47:14 PM »
Two mental retardation guy

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 10:59:51 PM »
WELPS SO MUCH FOR "new year, turn a new leaf, nothing but love resolution"...

AND YOU KNOW HE'S REALLY "mad" WHEN HE CAN'T EVEN ABIDE BY THE PROMISE HE MADE TO HIMSELF  ;D ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2021, 08:35:00 PM »
HmgRock, 10 bucks, you didn't even read the article. Again. If there is no God, there is NO free will. You might as well be a denialist that super contradicts on steroids to the steroids of that power. You can look at communist China in full total control over every company they own. Are there any private own businesses? I understand you like being a slave to a rich man under his umbrella; yet, you talk about your problems why you're not living any better. That's because you choose to be a slave under the rich man. I mean, according to Robert Kiyosaki from the book called, "Rich Dad; Poor Dad," 8-5 jobs are slave jobs. The worst slavery job is prison. You work for free and the one who you work for is Amazon.

The way I see how you talk, if I am ever to bring you to Ben Shapiro or any smart talkers, they will literally crush you while you're being on camera. Did you know that there are a couple of people who wants to kill Benny and other smart talkers? If you haven't seen Animal Farm, they reminded me of them who killed the white pig for being such a smart talker. Because smart talkers are no different than a wife who biches at her loser husband for abusing her too much that he kills her for whining. Now, as a musician who hates to bully a dolt, which is you, seems to favor what you only want to favor. You do sound like those Hmong guys on the United Hmong Vision, being puked out of the room because many dumbtard Hmong people want a monarchy. GVP fails to be a ruler since he lied to the Hmong community for money; yet, there are a lot of those GVP supporters who are willing to back up his stupid lies. You voted for the old as fart dude who can't even argue or back his claim up, why do you vote for losers? Is it because you are one? I am saving my money to open my own small business soon—confidential. The reason why poor people of the likes of you choose to be poor because you guys like to be a fawk up; yet, don't learn. I, on the other hand, am a straight-up assshole who sees money and glory without any auld lang syne. I hope you know what is an auld lang syne means and I bet you will not want to even look at its lyrics to know what it means. Again, a Yeoman farmer who kills a chicken, who lies, who blabs a lot, which you do remind me of my brother's father-in-law and their neej tsas, it's no wonder why he picked on the wrong guy and found out that this guy he picked on is a MOD. You do remind me of Acts 19 in the Bible. I am just amazed that you're not dead with that mouth of yours; yet, lazy to read because you don't really care. If you don't care, then why the heck are you even arguing? If you think you're soooo professional and all you do is to mock without having an intellectual discussion, then you're no better than Richard Dawkins. You do blab a lot. I am just surprised that you're not dead yet from that mouth of yours. If you do, welcome to Acts 19 in the Bible.

Wow such a good moral characters person, you are
NOT!

Fyi, don’t go around wishing death on other bro

If this is your idea of righteousness moral
Count me out

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2021, 08:35:41 PM »
At least I teach at a university to help my mom. What about you?

Anyway, you just don't like rich people. I think communism does suit you. Have fun with that!

You work 9-5
And you live with your mom

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2021, 03:10:12 PM »
When did I ever say that? Requote where did I say that?

HmgRock, 10 bucks, you didn't even read the article. Again. If there is no God, there is NO free will. You might as well be a denialist that super contradicts on steroids to the steroids of that power. You can look at communist China in full total control over every company they own. Are there any private own businesses? I understand you like being a slave to a rich man under his umbrella; yet, you talk about your problems why you're not living any better. That's because you choose to be a slave under the rich man. I mean, according to Robert Kiyosaki from the book called, "Rich Dad; Poor Dad," 8-5 jobs are slave jobs. The worst slavery job is prison. You work for free and the one who you work for is Amazon.

The way I see how you talk, if I am ever to bring you to Ben Shapiro or any smart talkers, they will literally crush you while you're being on camera. Did you know that there are a couple of people who wants to kill Benny and other smart talkers? If you haven't seen Animal Farm, they reminded me of them who killed the white pig for being such a smart talker. Because smart talkers are no different than a wife who biches at her loser husband for abusing her too much that he kills her for whining. Now, as a musician who hates to bully a dolt, which is you, seems to favor what you only want to favor. You do sound like those Hmong guys on the United Hmong Vision, being puked out of the room because many dumbtard Hmong people want a monarchy. GVP fails to be a ruler since he lied to the Hmong community for money; yet, there are a lot of those GVP supporters who are willing to back up his stupid lies. You voted for the old as fart dude who can't even argue or back his claim up, why do you vote for losers? Is it because you are one? I am saving my money to open my own small business soon—confidential. The reason why poor people of the likes of you choose to be poor because you guys like to be a fawk up; yet, don't learn. I, on the other hand, am a straight-up assshole who sees money and glory without any auld lang syne. I hope you know what is an auld lang syne means and I bet you will not want to even look at its lyrics to know what it means. Again, a Yeoman farmer who kills a chicken, who lies, who blabs a lot, which you do remind me of my brother's father-in-law and their neej tsas, it's no wonder why he picked on the wrong guy and found out that this guy he picked on is a MOD. You do remind me of Acts 19 in the Bible. I am just amazed that you're not dead with that mouth of yours; yet, lazy to read because you don't really care. If you don't care, then why the heck are you even arguing? If you think you're soooo professional and all you do is to mock without having an intellectual discussion, then you're no better than Richard Dawkins. You do blab a lot. I am just surprised that you're not dead yet from that mouth of yours. If you do, welcome to Acts 19 in the Bible.

lol

such good moral you have
you going to some place HOT after this life
and it ain't heaven

>:D >:D

« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 03:12:18 PM by hmgROCK »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2021, 04:37:14 PM »
Wow. Are you really that stupid? I am referring to you since you have a mouth. I am not asking for any death wish; I am just surprised that your mouth is yapping so idiotically that maybe a dolt like you can somehow survive with that. If you start blabbing like that in front of a monarch king, you will be the first one to die. Did I ask you to die? NO! I am just coming out like Prophet Jeremiah, giving you warnings about your ugly mouth before he got sent to prison for telling the ugly truth about the ugly tyrant. He went to jail because Prophet Jeremiah prophesized the coming of the end of Israel when the Assyrians has come to take them over. The kings of Israel didn't listen and find his prophetic visions to be offensive that they decide to lock him up than to be put on death roll. You, of course, are blabbing, not a good way like Jeremiah, but a bad way. Yeesh! I can imagine you, on the news, blabbing like that to the Thai King, they will cut your throat. Again, you do behave like Acts 19.

Bro

You wish death on me
Don’t worry

You going to somewhere hot after this
Satan going have fun with you

Ahem to that brother!!!!

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2021, 05:37:30 PM »
Where did I say, "Death wish" in my literal words? Why are you putting words into my mouth when I didn't say it you retard. You failed to prove to requote where it says, "YOU WISH DEAH ON ME," and I don't see it to find it in my words at all. No wonder why you lie a lot like those Vang people by putting words into their mouths that they didn't say at all. You only ASSUME with the presumption of guessing that I say this, which I totally disagree. This is why you failed because you assume too much on the things that I haven't said. Again, where in literal words did I say that. Can you requote where I say, "I DREAM OF DEATH ON YOU," which you won't find it anywhere. This is why the uneducated fails to argue because they don't know the difference between quoting a person's literal words, versus someone who assumes it.

No wonder why Hmong people goes nowhere. I now see why Yeoman farmers get persecuted by the educated and the rich.

Bro

You wish death on me
You curse and call me names

Hell has a little place for people like you
To die, again and again
Over and over

AHEM TO THAT BROTHER!!!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2021, 05:49:06 PM »

Hell has a little place for people like you

"Hell"?? I thought you're an Atheist??  ???

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2021, 11:52:43 AM »
Another failure. One thing you did say is name calling. That is a yes because you do behave like those horrible idiots in history books.

To call you a death wish is illusory. You're making a claim without empirical evidence. Again, your forcing your words into my mouth when I didn't say that.

Bro

I quote you wishing death on me
Stop lying, sheesh
You ain’t even a real Christian
A fake ass Christian
Don’t even go to church

You’re the ANTICHRIST

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2021, 06:26:34 PM »
There you go again without evidence. Do you not see your error, or do you force yourself not to see your own error? Again, where is your evidence?

Bro...

You curse sooo much
You wish death on me

Satan got a little place in hell
For folks like you to burn in eternity

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2021, 06:32:41 PM »
Where did I wish death or ill upon you? I win this round because you don't have evidence. You remind me of those Hmong people who loses in the USA courts because of the lack of empirical evidence. You call me a liar because you fight without evidence; yet, you're very hypocritical because people who fight without evidence are the real liars. Hmm, sounds like you.

Again...where are your evidence that just to call me a liar when you failed to requote that I said, "I wish death upon you." Where did I say that?

Dude scroll back man
Sheesh
I already quoted it for you

You drop “F BOMB” like crazy
Can’t even debate me without getting mad

You ain’t even a Christian

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2021, 06:38:53 PM »
No, you said I wish death upon you. Don't change the freakin' subject. Where did I say death upon you? If you're that lazy, then be quiet because I don't respect lazy people who doesn't do what I'd ask.

Yes you did, dude
You wish death on me
You curse “F word” at me

Committed lots of SIN

Thats why you belong in HELL
You ain’t going to heaven

Advertisements