Advertisement

Author Topic: A Message From The Young Couple  (Read 1996 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: A Message From The Young Couple
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2021, 01:10:43 PM »
Visit #2 Young Couple

The Youtuber made a follow up visit to the first visit.  She just wants to update how the young couple spend the funds - did they get milk? etc...

Summary:  Her husband is a Vue and at the moment he's away so it's just the young mom and her three kids.  Brief family background:  father in-law passed away when husband was very young and and mother in law remarried. Husband grew up w/ older brother (who lives in another town now), has relatives in town but because they are poor, hard to get help. She's thankful for the help from "cov phoojwg."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9_cS7TMng0&ab_channel=nkaujmimyajyychannel

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2021, 02:05:16 PM »
Visit #2 Young Couple

The Youtuber made a follow up visit to the first visit.  She just wants to update how the young couple spend the funds - did they get milk? etc...

Summary:  Her husband is a Vue and at the moment he's away so it's just the young mom and her three kids.  Brief family background:  father in-law passed away when husband was very young and and mother in law remarried. Husband grew up w/ older brother (who lives in another town now), has relatives in town but because they are poor, hard to get help. She's thankful for the help from "cov phoojwg."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9_cS7TMng0&ab_channel=nkaujmimyajyychannel

damn those kids look cute
chubby cheek

we need more love in this world

God did not created man...man created god

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2021, 11:59:07 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K1PW0n_bcE&ab_channel=nkaujmimyajyychannel

I told them the funds came from 3 Hmong Phoojywg from America but I think they don't know 3 hmong  (Pebhmong) so they said cov kwvtij tim mekas... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm glad we came together to give them a lending hand.  Thank you.

They don't know internet exist these days except video camera and phones. lol
The reason they don't know us because we didn't gave them our real names. If we did they'll call us on YT and our contribution really worth the while.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2021, 08:25:48 AM »
The reason they don't know us because we didn't gave them our real names. If we did they'll call us on YT and our contribution really worth the while.
I don't know everyone's name (real name) and I certainly do not want to give out my real name  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D The reason I said 3 Hmong Phoojwg is because we are "Friends of Pebhmong" and that include all of us...  but I think they got confused on the 3 Hmong part  ;D ;D ;D ;D

But, they know it's from kind hearted people across the ocean and I truly appreciate the love from you and everyone that has donated.  Thanks O0

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2021, 08:19:14 PM »
I don't know everyone's name (real name) and I certainly do not want to give out my real name  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D The reason I said 3 Hmong Phoojwg is because we are "Friends of Pebhmong" and that include all of us...  but I think they got confused on the 3 Hmong part  ;D ;D ;D ;D

But, they know it's from kind hearted people across the ocean and I truly appreciate the love from you and everyone that has donated.  Thanks O0

It’s best if we don’t give out names
We got alot of creep and weirdo in here
I already got threat of THEKING WANTING TO COME FIND ME

AND KICK MY ASS

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2021, 09:09:57 PM »

AND KICK MY ASS

Dude is so "mad" for being WRONG and "ALL HAT, NO CATTLE" that he continues to lie as the LIE above is as real as the one below  :idiot2: ;D:

These MODS are banning/deleting like crazy

I’m getting death thread from them
And their friends
I wonder if I should report them to the police

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2021, 12:28:52 AM »

AND KICK MY ASS

We got a lot of similar names. No one knows who is who. Good thing GOFUNDME don't ask for profile pic. hahaha

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2021, 08:22:12 AM »

AND KICK MY ASS

We do not take threats lightly in this forum.  I had requested more info from you on this subject but have not heard/seen anything.  If there is no truth to this, please refrain from fabricating these types of comments otherwise actions will be taken.  Thanks for your understanding.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Advertisements