Advertisement

Author Topic: damn..... sound like yall MOD and ADMIN got some juicy beef together  (Read 570 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
can we hear them?
i always like a good drama

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/pebhmong.com

A friendly community? Nope.   
July 27th, 2016

Let me start off by saying, I am a former moderator. I was on the website as an everyday user and then was asked to join the moderation team. I thought, great, I could possibly make a difference. Rather than reporting toxic behavior, I can now moderate the behavior. Sound all good and dandy right?
Yes, it was at first until I started to moderate a few users who I would only assume to be the Admins favorite users. I won't be naming names. But I soon began seeing why moderators seemingly don't care. There are 2 users who are well known for their atrocious behavior. One who name calls, and insults people in almost every post. So I sent a warning about the post. The user ignored it and continues doing it. I send another warning. And just being curious, I looked at the user's report history. The user has been reported for this behavior by other moderators for 3+ years now. As moderators, we only have the power to moderate, mute, and send warnings. The actual ban is only done by the Admin. Even if moderator mutes the user, within 1-2 weeks, the user is allowed to post again. And the user continues this.
Another user has done similar behavior. Insulting and attacking anyone who disagrees with the person or slightly has a different view. This user has a history of attacking moderators also. Didn't matter how many warnings was sent. The user ignores it and in the end, moderators aren't able to keep the peace since the Admin allows it.
There are other users who has similar behaviors of insults, mocking, trolling and goading. As moderators we send warnings, and raise the level restriction from 0-100.0 to about 40 is a simple warning and added to a watch list. 40-70 is a moderated list where the posts must be approved by admins and moderator before being posted publicly. Beyond that number is muted where they cannot post.
There has been times where some of these users were given moderated status or muted and an Admin would lower it stating "the punishment is too harsh."

So no I would not recommend this website to anyone. Sometimes the moderators don't care. But sometimes it's because the Admins don't care either. It makes sense, since these toxic users create more traffic and causes more posts to occur. But a friendly community, this is not.

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: damn..... sound like yall MOD and ADMIN got some juicy beef together
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 01:50:15 PM »
 :2funny:

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 02:00:49 PM »
:2funny:

c'mon
let's hear them juicy detail

it's a boring monday

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2021, 02:09:48 PM »
You post about this site yearly, stop living in the past and move on.   :D  I’m not here to entertain you but if you’re that bored, there are plenty of YouTube videos to watch, since you’re not a reader.   ;D

Like this post: +1
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2021, 02:15:14 PM »
You post about this site yearly, stop living in the past and move on.   :D  I’m not here to entertain you but if you’re that bored, there are plenty of YouTube videos to watch, since you’re not a reader.   ;D

Annoymous DID A TELL ALL
Before he left

It was pretty hilarious and sad at the same time

;D ;D

Life is boring
We keep each other company

And laugh for fun

THATS ALL YOU REALLY CAN DO

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2021, 09:11:31 PM »
You post about this site yearly, stop living in the past and move on.   

i don't know what is going on behind the scene
fill me him

lol

i don't have beef with anyone
got nothing but LOVE here

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2021, 04:40:53 AM »
Well, that's because some of us has been tricked by our underwear.  :-X

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements