Advertisement

Author Topic: Don't believe the media and their narrative...  (Read 711 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
Don't believe the media and their narrative...
« on: April 16, 2021, 01:15:46 PM »
13 yrs old Adam Toledo was shot by cop with his hands up.... MSM and some ignorant fools were using a still photo of the kids with his hands up (I wonder how slow they had to play that vid to get that photo - probably frame by frame). I feel bad for the kid and his family, I truly do. However, you can't blame the cop for this... it's a tragedy. A loss of life is never good.

But I will still call it like it is.... BS and race baiting from the media.

The kid had a gun, police were chasing him... police shot him because at that instant, the cop didn't know what the kid was going to do... shoot at them or throw the gun away when he raise his hand to throw the gun. The cop had to act within a split second...

Now, why would an innocent 13 yrs old kid going out at 3am with a gun?

I know people love to hate on cops but put yourself in their shoe? Would you fired or just wait and see what happened? Too many times cops are killed by just trying to stop people. First two months of 2021, 45 officers were shot and 11 fatally. Not far from where I live, a cop was murdered a week ago by a driver that was speeding.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Don't believe the media and their narrative...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 01:59:02 PM »
13 yrs old Adam Toledo was shot by cop with his hands up.... MSM and some ignorant fools were using a still photo of the kids with his hands up (I wonder how slow they had to play that vid to get that photo - probably frame by frame). I feel bad for the kid and his family, I truly do. However, you can't blame the cop for this... it's a tragedy. A loss of life is never good.

The kid had a gun, police were chasing him... police shot him because at that instant, the cop didn't know what the kid was going to do... shoot at them or throw the gun away when he raise his hand to throw the gun. The cop had to act within a split second...

I know people love to hate on cops but put yourself in their shoe? Would you fired or just wait and see what happened? Too many times cops are killed by just trying to stop people. First two months of 2021, 45 officers were shot and 11 fatally. Not far from where I live, a cop was murdered a week ago by a driver that was speeding.

Because a negligent driver is a lot like a cop who fired a gun and not her taser? Or kneeled on someone's neck? Or shot someone in their bedroom?

Actions demand consequences. From all sides, yes. So let's start seeing more Ashli Babbit's and less George Floyd's yeah?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 02:11:15 PM »

BE HONEST...You just defending the cops cuz thats what all the alt right media is doing
Dude look unarmed to me
It look like he toss the gun away, stop and raise his hand and got shot

Cop are supposed to be professional
We pay them to make those split second decisions

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 03:45:29 PM »
I'm sure there are good cops but there are also plenty of bad cops - I remember the case of Fong Lee, a hmong young man killed by Cop

https://resistracism.wordpress.com/2010/09/30/fong-lee/

My heart still ache for the family....

Fong Lee: The Story of Tragedy and Injustice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkwXkjlVqY0&ab_channel=MySPNN

« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 05:32:03 PM by Dok_Champa »

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2021, 08:51:59 PM »
I'm very sure cop fans are retarded. Have they ever watch the video of a white female cosplayer dressed up as Star War's Storm Trooper holding a fake toy laser gun in the middle of street. She's doing her job as a mascot. Sheesh  ::)

https://youtu.be/fqHGFlOY82w

No need to be in cops' shoe. They're just plain dumb  :idiot2: before they took their first exam at the academy. Do they ever look inward instead of outward judging others?

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2021, 09:12:28 PM »
There's no such thing as good and bad cops. They're the same in one nutshell. There's no one is good or bad, hero or villain. Either one pretending to be someone he/she is not.

Both cops and criminals have something in common:
1. fear of being lonely and they need a group of friends to be part of
2. always judging others and never judge themselves
3. always throw tantrums whenever they don't have their ways
4. afraid to deny themselves and always lying to avoid exposure
5. looking for validation to receive reward

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2021, 03:03:42 AM »
Don't forget the Atlanta spa shooting by Robert Aaron Long and the criminal sympathizer aka gay Jay Baker. Did Robert comply with the police department? Nope, he lied. Did the police shoot him at the spot near the spa? Nope they didn't. White people don't kill their owns. Racists love racists.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline walley

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2021, 07:00:43 AM »
I doesn't seem like most people realize that they were shooting off their gun before the cops showed up. https://youtu.be/ylY31U7-l9s

hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Advertisements