• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
WTF!
« on: April 18, 2021, 12:58:18 AM »
We've been deceived all along.

https://youtu.be/6vaWug73kDs

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
Re: WTF!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 05:59:02 PM »
Now do you see why men use history as a weapon than sanctification? I hope this answers to your questions. If you tell the truth, you're going to die for telling the truth. Why did you think the New Testament is a book about ethical people who are oppress by tyrants?

By knowing MLK and his story is no different than the New Testament. You can say about Gandhi too since good ethical people do die for trying to make the world a better place.

So you were saying MLK was exposing the Dixiecrats' lies all along and they wanted to eliminate him for good?

I don't see any good MLK followers in my hometown. They don't want Asians to come to their neighborhood and to their MLK park. MLK's dream doesn't apply to these hypocritical followers. Some were not even MLK followers. These guys are very friendly and they welcome Asians.

Philosophy is good for oneself, not entire race. Some do understand the concept and follow it with dignity while some don't care and reject entirely. Opposite side of the coin is belief. Beliefs are extremely dangerous and contagious. Someone can be crazy enough to form entire race and order genocide crusade.

Christianity is not dogma principle. It's merely self-reflection and peaceful solution.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements