Advertisement

Author Topic: Agree w/ Duma's "It doesn't hurt if someone corrected us", I was corrected recen  (Read 2993 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Finding fake like finding waldo.

Where did I say that it is fake or I agree with theking to what he say about vaccine cards being fake if there is nothing on the back? 

All I see are reasons to why there is nothing on the back. 

My view is the world's view cuz I'm always right until I'm corrected and learned something new.

His answer is yes and no.

The vaccine card has the back for follow up vaccination appointment.  Now if you got the jensen one, it is a 1 shot dose and no, you do not nee anything on the back.  Please don't ask me what a jensen shot is.  It's johnson and johnson right?  Yep and it's jensen is what is written on the front.

If you got your shots at certain clinics like your own private care provider, you will more likely got something on the back of your card for a follow up shot.  Now if you go to a pop up clinic, you may not have anything on the back because it is a pop up and you can get your 2nd dose at any other pop ups.

Then there is also the error rates and believe me, not all vaccine cards are filled out correctly either.  Forgot to fill the back for the follow up appointment.

So yes and no and correct me if I'm wrong.  I'm down to learn some more.

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
What part in my saying is saying that it is fake?   O0

Ain't you the one trying to defend you friend by saying it's a yes and a no. It's one or the other. Yes or no?  :2funny:

« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 12:40:50 PM by one-tai »

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Finding fake like finding waldo.

Where did I say that it is fake or I agree with theking to what he say about vaccine cards being fake if there is nothing on the back? 

All I see are reasons to why there is nothing on the back.

I'll let you undo your own mental confusion on here.  ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Ain't the one trying to defend you friend by saying it's a yes and a no. It's one or the other. Yes or no?  :2funny:

his own views basing upon his own experience is subjective or relative to the believer.   O0

Hope you learned something useful today  :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
I'll let you undo your own mental confusion on here.  ;D

Don't ask me.  The people reading this will grade it for ya   O0

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Don't ask me.  The people reading this will grade it for ya   O0

And the people reading this will know how foolish you and theking are by trying to prove your point.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
And the people reading this will know how foolish you and theking are by trying to prove your point.

prove what I said here is fake news.    GO   :2funny:

The vaccine card has the back for follow up vaccination appointment.  Now if you got the jensen one, it is a 1 shot dose and no, you do not nee anything on the back.  Please don't ask me what a jensen shot is.  It's johnson and johnson right?  Yep and it's jensen is what is written on the front.

If you got your shots at certain clinics like your own private care provider, you will more likely got something on the back of your card for a follow up shot.  Now if you go to a pop up clinic, you may not have anything on the back because it is a pop up and you can get your 2nd dose at any other pop ups.

Then there is also the error rates and believe me, not all vaccine cards are filled out correctly either.  Forgot to fill the back for the follow up appointment.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Let me clear this up for you guys.  Theking used Hmgrock’s card picture and stated that it was fake.  Hmgrock said he received the vaccine shot(s).  I said that his card is real because I know people whose  card looks just like his.  The people I know all got the Pfizer vaccine.  I’m just asking if Theking would admit to being wrong about Hmgrock’s vaccine card....I’m not talking about anyone else’s, I was only referring to Hmgrock’s because that was the picture that Theking posted.  It was a very simple question.  The end.   8)

Like this post: +1
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Let me clear this up for you guys.  Theking used Hmgrock’s card picture and stated that it was fake.  Hmgrock said he received the vaccine shot(s).  I said that his card is real because I know people whose  card looks just like his.  The people I know all got the Pfizer vaccine.  I’m just asking if Theking would admit to being wrong about Hmgrock’s vaccine card....I’m not talking about anyone else’s, I was only referring to Hmgrock’s because that was the picture that Theking posted.  It was a very simple question.  The end.   8)

Have you been mistaken before?  Simple question for you too  :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Have you been mistaken before?  Simple question for you too  :2funny:

Yes  ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Yes  ;D

good answer..

admitting to guilt is the first step in therapy.   

Needs other people to step up and confess as well.   I'm a born wrong too   :2funny:

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
I understand, others have fake cards if it looks like that (Hmgrock and people I know). Got it.

Have you ever thought that just because you experienced that, it doesn’t mean that it applies to everyone and all the time.  That was a rhetorical question because I already know the answer to that...and to certain things you won’t admit to.  Carry on....

Let me just say and I can't emphasize this enough but this has got to be the best bait and switch I've seen in the history of PH. 

I'll keep it even simpler, if you need to create a thread to profess your righteousness in being wrong at times, you're a tool. :2funny:

« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 01:44:35 PM by one-tai »

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Let me interject here a bit.

Hyperbolic statements.

That is all.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
He won't ever admit to that!  ;D

TOLD YA, the "one" I made cried mommy the hardest will crawl back to prove me right (AGAIN)..Too easy..but that's how "idiots" are... O0 ;D

In fact, he cried mommy so hard that he even ran to the "mods and admins" (SAME FOLKS HE PUT DOWN) and beg for their help. And when they gave him a solution ("ignore feature"), he even said, "I love the ignore feature" but he's still HURT so badly that he can't even abide by his own words aka LIES:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AND YEP, HE'LL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN, WATCH!!!  O0 O0 O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
And WOOOOOO! I counted 10 replies from the one-"idiot" in my thread... ;D ;D ;D

So much for the cried mommy the hardest LIE of:

AND YEP, THAT "idiot" WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN, WATCH!!!  O0 O0 O0

Advertisements