Advertisement

Author Topic: So who's dying of covid right now?  (Read 890 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
So who's dying of covid right now?
« on: June 23, 2021, 12:31:11 PM »
Those still dying from Covid-19 in the US are "overwhelmingly" unvaccinated, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNN on Tuesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/23/health/us-coronavirus-wednesday/index.html

I hear of them numbers of hospitalizatio n but I would like to hear they break down them numbers to get to the bottom of things.  Proven that vaccine prevents death so why don't the skeptical wanna get their vaccine?  I hate to wish ill for people but they have it coming.  Pick and choose how you wanna die.   O0

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Re: So who's dying of covid right now?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 01:30:43 PM »
Get vaccinated cuz it is proven to work against dying. 

Coronavirus outbreak killed two at Florida office, official says; a vaccinated employee was not infected
https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-outbreak-killed-two-florida-175639886.html

I get it that if you are slow, has no access for vaccine or just doesn't have the capability to get yourself vaccinated but if you know the science, are anti vaxxer, political push, conspiracy theorist believer and you are not vaccinated by now then you got it coming.  Based upon that case study, all that got hospitalizatio n and 2 died are not vaccinated.  I don't feel sorry for them for one bit.  Darwinism award

« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 01:39:03 PM by DuMa »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 07:10:52 PM »
And if you don't die from covid, you still got a chance to be a long haul covid person.  It is like being handicap for the rest of your life or until medical advances can cure or help your pains and suffering. 

Delta aka India variant is still out there. 

His wife died by suicide after a 13-month battle with long-haul Covid. He hopes help is on the way for others
https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/23/us/nick-guthe-heidi-ferrer-suicide-covid-long-haul/index.html

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +656
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 08:55:47 AM »
I actually know more people who survived covid 19 than not with no long term effect unvaccinated. This was before the vaccines were widespread. Because of covid, by wearing mask everywhere last season, regular flus and colds were almost nonexistent. I don’t know if that is a good thing by not building antibodies, next thing, we might have killer flus and colds. Science technology is pretty good so don’t be afraid of vaccinations, if you got it for other diseases, makes no sense if you don’t get it for Covid-19.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2021, 09:33:14 AM »
Had my second shot today. They told me it'll take 2 weeks for the protection to take effect. So, I'm still masking up and distancing in the next two weeks.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2021, 12:48:54 PM »
Had my second shot today. They told me it'll take 2 weeks for the protection to take effect. So, I'm still masking up and distancing in the next two weeks.

not sure about yall over there but our cali portal allows us to extract our covid vaccine medical records to be put on a QR code.   So instead of walking around with my vaccine card, I have a snap shot of my qr code just in case an organization wants to see if I'm vaccinated or not. 

in cali, it is  https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/

I'm vaccinated since January of 2020 and still treating it like I'm not vaccinated.  Taking all precautions without slowing me down and taking away of my fun.  Clubs in sf are starting to opening up.  I dunno about that either.  Too early too soon for me to unmask myself.  Besides, I think I still look good with my mask on.  Without it,  mr. ugly exposes.   :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2021, 03:58:22 PM »
This passage should be motivated enough to get vaccinated but some just don't care or are too ignorant:

An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 853,000 COVID-19 hospitalizatio ns. That’s about 0.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2021, 06:52:29 PM »
Bay area Asians are quick to the punch.  We are in the mid 90ish percentage that got vaccinated.

50% for blacks
and the second worse are Mexicans 

Yall know who I'm dodging.  Almost like being racist  :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2021, 08:04:49 AM »
Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nearly-covid-deaths-us-now-154100375.html

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2021, 09:27:28 PM »
So let's say an Asian dude ate too much chicken nuggets in one day and all the sudden he started coughing severely at Wal-Mart. White and black people aka the Karens & Darens surround him keep staring at him with intense fear and they already pass quick judgement on that poor dude. These dumbarse mofos don't know he's suffering food poisoning instead of being exposed to COVID. They don't even bother asking him specific questions why he's coughing. I'm sure these mofos don't ever study or took in medical field. More like amusement and assumption are only way to keep themselves preoccupied. 

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements