Advertisement

Author Topic: Being Friends with your current lover's ex.  (Read 744 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Being Friends with your current lover's ex.
« on: July 15, 2021, 07:27:15 PM »
We seen it with Bruce Willis and demi moore who married austin kutcher and they all seem to get along fine. 

Now we see it in Orlando Bloom's case.  His ex wife is Victoria secret's angel model Miranda Kerr.  They got a child together.  They got a divorce and Orlando is now with Katy Perry and they too have a child together. 

Ex and current are friends?   

Could they be doing it for the sake of their own child that they shared together?  Had there was no child in the picture, would they still be friends?  I doubt it. 

However, the world wants you to see or say something positive.  It is beautiful that they all are able to let feelings behind and become one big family.  I don't think I can do it.  Must be an American culture thing, I just don't get it.   

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/katy-perry-joins-orlando-blooms-003349541.html

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Re: Being Friends with your current lover's ex.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 08:18:38 PM »
I don’t see the need to remain friends. It’s better to invest my time elsewhere.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2021, 01:49:38 AM »
Some can and some can't and that applies to other countries and cultures too..

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2021, 11:57:32 AM »
If if the guys and I were friends first before I met the ex and he too was able to hit it then yeah, bros before hoez  :2funny:

Now imagine all of your ex and the current guys that they are dating, you wanna be bff with that?  You must be out of your mind. 

One thing I notice about the people in my examples from above, they are all actors.  With acting, they can use their acting persona and use real life stories and drama and still continue to put on that "acting face" while they deal with their ex and associates.  I mean if they are celebrities, the world is looking at them so instead of hating on ex and who is sleeping with my ex, I gotta fake the funk and be friends with them.  Our careers are depending on it as we may be associated with the same groups of directors and what not.  No burning bridges anywhere when you are in such careers. 

It is hard to explain unless you are an actor yourself.  Acting = fake.... 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements