Advertisement

Author Topic: How to calculate your calories for bodybuilding  (Read 1321 times)

TheAfterLife

How to calculate your calories for bodybuilding
« on: July 27, 2021, 03:03:37 PM »
https://superhumanfitness.com/tools/calorie-calculator/

Troy Adashun is a student from Charles Glass. Now, here is the perfect calculator for all of you.

If you want to know how much fat grams you need to take for your myfitnesspal app, it's bodyweight x 40%. That is the math. For example:

My weight is 165 lbs. It's 165 x 40% = 50 grams of fat.

If you want to know how much protein you need to take, it's 1 grams (1g) x bodyweight. Basically, it's 1 x 165 = 165 grams of protein, for example. Carbs are just fillers to reach your maximum calorie surplus if you're an ectomorph. However, if you're an endomorph or a mesomorph, you can still use the calculator that Troy uses. You just need to go on a calorie deficit or a calorie maintenance. For example of me:

Calorie Result
Maintain weight = 2,010 Calories/day

Losing weight
Calories/day
Mild weight loss
0.5 lb/week

Weight loss
1 lb/week

Extreme weight loss
2 lb/week

‐-----------

Gaining weight
Calories/day

Mild weight gain
0.5 lb/week

Weight gain
1 lb/week

Fast weight gain
2 lb/week

This is what I eat. You can eat the hell you want until you reach near to your grams. Just don't eat butter, pizza, or any junk food night that will get you into some food hangover. I listen to Greg Doucette, Troy Adashun, Athlean-x, Arnold, the governator, and Charles Glass. I am on a calorie surplus just to gain weight.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements