Advertisement

Author Topic: Popeyes launching their chicken nugget today 7/27/21  (Read 1351 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Popeyes launching their chicken nugget today 7/27/21
« on: July 27, 2021, 07:36:48 PM »

And I found a loophole so of speak.   So I was just playing with their online ordering system. 

I go to popeyes.com and made an account.  I hit offer and it shows that I can get a free chicken sandwich with $10 purchase.   I hit up that coupon to the online order and hit up their chicken nugget menu.  Now check this out. 

12 pieces is $11.99
24 pieces is $12.24

does this math seems right to you? 

So now my total order is $12.24 plus tax plus a free chicken sandwich = a steal  O0

Opportunity for me to try their new chicken nugget on launch date and I made a steal on this online deal here.  Not sure what your local location or stores menu and pricing is but this here is for the san jose one, capital ave.

Their math is totally messed up. 

24PC Nuggets

Mardi Gras Mustard
Bayou Buffalo Sauce
Cocktail Sauce
Sweet Heat Sauce
$12.24

Offer - Free Chicken Sandwich
Spicy Chicken Sandwich

Subtotal
$11.99
Tax
$1.11
Total*
$13.10

« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 07:52:39 PM by DuMa »

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Popeyes launching their chicken nugget today 7/27/21
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 10:20:51 PM »
Score!  O0

Those are one of those pleasant surprises..Kin d of like a person that loves breakfast but can't get up early enough for it but during lunch he discovered a couple tater tops in his fries.. ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2021, 01:12:24 PM »
Score!  O0

Those are one of those pleasant surprises..Kin d of like a person that loves breakfast but can't get up early enough for it but during lunch he discovered a couple tater tops in his fries.. ;D

long john silver has a habit of doing this on purpose.  They know that you can not eat just one hush puppy so they throws it in there with your fries and hoping that you try it and will like it and will order yourself a batch of it. 

With jack in the box, they tend to slip and put a few pieces of curly fries with your fries.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2021, 11:35:37 PM »
We never just slip a piece of different fry in there...It's just that when you scoop fast, the pieces of fries fly all over the place and well, just go with it.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements