Advertisement

Author Topic: Father died by covid at 37, now young son is seeing shadows everywhere he goes  (Read 523 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Anyone knows what kind of omen or demon is this? 

So my friend that died of covid back in march in  2020 and this was before the vaccine.  He died young RIP to my friend.  His son is seeing a shadow in the image of a scorpion with no face.  He only sees it when he's out in public.  He said the shadow does not dare to go into his house.  His mom, the widow is still "calling him back"....  they are shamanism and christian but when he died, he got a christian funeral. 

I put "calling him back" in parenthesis is because I have no idea what it means.  I just heard about it and the widow is not doing so well as she is still morning her lost. 

We told her to let him go so he can rest in peace.  By holding onto him will draw in bad energy.  I mean the guy is still dead but his facebook is active and alive.  A dead man still liking some stuff on facebook.  I'm sure it is the widow doing it.  I think they need some shamanism expertise to send him back to the afterlife.  What you guys think?   

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Anyone knows what kind of omen or demon is this? 

So my friend that died of covid back in march in  2020 and this was before the vaccine.  He died young RIP to my friend.  His son is seeing a shadow in the image of a scorpion with no face.  He only sees it when he's out in public.  He said the shadow does not dare to go into his house.  His mom, the widow is still "calling him back"....  they are shamanism and christian but when he died, he got a christian funeral. 

I put "calling him back" in parenthesis is because I have no idea what it means.  I just heard about it and the widow is not doing so well as she is still morning her lost. 

We told her to let him go so he can rest in peace.  By holding onto him will draw in bad energy.  I mean the guy is still dead but his facebook is active and alive.  A dead man still liking some stuff on facebook.  I'm sure it is the widow doing it.  I think they need some shamanism expertise to send him back to the afterlife.  What you guys think?

Here are the roots of the problems with that family:

1. Cannot serve two masters, Shamanism and Christianity. Love one thing while hate the other. No middle ground or gray area between hot and cold. A Shaman communicate with the dead when the dead cannot come back to life. Sacrificing animals such as pigs and chickens to our dead ancestors. Thinking that the individual's illness will go to the sacrificial animals and the individual will be cleansed. Shaman method is not panacea. It's a repeated process. ::) There were numerous occasion the individuals died couple days later after the ritual. Not a single man can bring a living back to life. Only God can.
Remember when Saul and Jonathan went to seek a medium to bring Samuel back and pay a terrible price. Saul and Jonathan were condemned to join with Samuel. Only person who smart enough not to mess around with dead things was Michel, Jonathan's sister.
Dead = cold
Living = hot

2. it's not the energy that draw the demon, it's the lust/desire in the heart of the individual. The demon see that as an opportunity to take over. If the individual is weak and lustful, he/she become sick and died then the demon came to snatch his/her soul. That's probably what had happened to your Hmong friend there.
Remember when Jesus reveal the traitor among the disciples, Judas left the party and then Satan entered Judas's heart. After the betrayal, Judas realized he's being used by the Pharisees and Sadducees. The demons came after Judas so henceforth he hang himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do I know this stuff?
This has happened to me once back in 2014-2015 during winter and summer time.
 - since winter I was playing the piano keyboard at night. Out of nowhere I started hearing unfamiliar, unknown voices. I ignore them couple times then all the sudden an unimaginary force push me on the back. I look at the wall in front of me I see two shadows, my own and the other someone else's. Then again voices whisper to the right side of my ear. This time it's an angry voice trying to make me scare. I turned off the keyboard and hop on my bed shaking with fear. Luckily I had a iphone in my hand so I can listen to my favorite musics to calm my nerves.
- Got myself kneeling in front of my bed and praying for redemption. Throughout the days I went through my stuffs I possess and threw them away. Some of the stuffs I donate to the poor and some I sold to pawn shop. Until the next afternoon when I was sleeping on the sofa I finally met Satan. I cannot see him in the dark. It's pitch black. Only way I feel his presence was his sinister voices and laughs behind me. Everything went so fast in my dream. For few seconds his claw hands grab both my wrists and angrily shouted at my ears. The golden shackle on my wrists loosened and I heard the chains break in half.  The moment I was about to wake up I heard a loud cried echoing, "NOOOOOOOOO!" Took me couple hours to figure out what's the heck going on with my dream. A newfound feeling has taught me I was free from bondage.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Jesus is not coming to condemn the unbelievers, he came down to plague the earth for the believers and fake Christians.
Don't be too comfortable while so called Christians continue on backsliding and sinning. Not COVID, but plague is around the corner.

https://youtu.be/AMjyZ2FUAJs

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements