Advertisement

Author Topic: Amalfi or Santorini  (Read 7406 times)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
Re: Amalfi or Santorini
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2021, 01:21:00 AM »
Anyway, yes their love for one another grew and sad ending indeed.  If this was a real life drama,  I wonder if she ever got w/ that guy that sold his mother's Gold necklace for her, the one that went on the trip w/ her, that guy.

I don't think Xiao Tong gonna ever fall for that filial guy, Li Yao Xiang. Because she called him "Jinx" so many times in every episode, she friendzoned him. She only wants the main guy. Li Enqi has imprinted in her heart.   :-X

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2021, 08:14:00 AM »
If this is real life, I'd say never know.  Li Yi Xiang really likes Xiao Tong and maybe in times...  Never say never..

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2021, 06:02:41 PM »
If this is real life, I'd say never know.  Li Yi Xiang really likes Xiao Tong and maybe in times...  Never say never..

Never  :D

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2021, 07:17:01 PM »
No way...

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2021, 10:44:27 PM »
I think Li Yi Xiang and Lian Yi Qian (https://wiki.d-addicts.com/images/2/2b/Baoyilin.jpg) are perfect for each other. The way he made her laugh and she started showing interest in him but he only interest in his mother's dragon necklace.

If I were him I'll ask her for a date at the ancient Greek temple and ferry around the creek area. I might as well woo her until she says "yes" for marriage. Her beauty in the movie is very mesmerizing no wonder Greek guys came after her.  8)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2021, 06:04:10 AM »
Oh, I was too focus on the other characters and don't remember her.  Isn't she one of Xia Tong's friend?

The funny thing about Kdrama and or Asian drama is the person you like always like someone else thus the drama.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2021, 06:45:00 AM »
Oh, I was too focus on the other characters and don't remember her.  Isn't she one of Xia Tong's friend?

Not really. You kinda mix her up with the other gal. Xiao Tong's colleague was Wei-Wei, aka the snitch girl who saw Li Yi Xiang's foster brother who mistaken walk into the women's restroom.

Li Yi Qian is the fiancée of Enqi. Here's the short bio of her character that I got from online source:

Yi Qian is En Qi's fiancée. She loves him very much, so that's why she always asks Yao Xiang questions concerning En Qi's ex-girlfriend, who later that she discovers is Xiao Tong. After En Qi dumps her, she practically goes berserk, becoming even more evil than En Qi's mother. Showing signs of mental problems, her father puts her in a mental hospital. But she outsmarts a nurse, escapes and kills En Qi. When the police question her, she tells them the stories of Plato.

This actress was cheerful in the beginning but turned into a psycho in the end. She didn't really show her emotions for En Qi at first and was shock to find out that he didn't love her. But they got back together thanks to En Qi's mom and they all returned to Canada. During the five-year period, En Qi was nicer to her and she finally accepted the engagement. I think that Yi Qian looked way better than Xiao Tong, especially on her engagement day. So how come En Qi thought of her as a sister? This actress looked great in all of her outfits and hairdo and I like her way better than Chae since I've seen her before in Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber, another series starring her and Alec. Why couldn't En Qi stay with her and Yao Xiang stay with Xiao Tong? If they did, then this series wouldn't end tragically. And she was smart enough to escape from the mental hospital. I guess I would have liked her more if she hadn't killed En Qi.

The funny thing about Kdrama and or Asian drama is the person you like always like someone else thus the drama.

This happen to you? Aww too bad for you.

Not to me.
You may recognize this Korean actress from the Hmong dubbed version of Kdrama show, Nkauj See and Chi Meeb.
https://i.mydramalist.com/BmgR6c.jpg
At first I was like Ewww she's freaking ugly.

Until she cast in another Kdrama, Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang (2005), her beauty shine so brightly. I had a crush on her.

In real life she's very pretty with/without make up. Even she looks good in fashion.
https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?type=E211US1274G0&fr=mcafee&p=Han+Chae+Young&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Ai&.bcrumb=PUc/SM3x/ZL&save=0

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2021, 08:33:21 AM »
Yi Qian, you knew of her prior to this role and so you already liked her so of course makes sense haha.  I'm not familiar w/ her work. 

Of course, Kdrama/Asian drama need drama otherwise boy meets girl/fall in love w/ girl/marry girl. End of story.  There's got to be some climatic events to make it interesting, reflect the challenges of love and life like in real life.

Good for you on finding the one you like and likes you back O0

Yes, that delightful girl is beautiful and watched a few of her Kdramas... 

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2021, 04:56:12 PM »
Come on now, don't get the wrong idea that I like her crazy pov side.  :D :P
I only like her innocent, sweet side from the beginning where she traveled to Santorini and she bump into Li Yi Xiang and helping him find the hotel.

I wonder if any gal create some series of drama and I had to follow along the ride.  ;D

What can I say? I gotta be wise to pick the gal I like, not depending on the appearance but the personality. I'm sure the personality is vital to the outside.
Average looking: taking care of her body, exercise daily, eat right, her skin glow young and healthy
E.g. Jennifer Lopez, Maggie Q, Gong Li, Michelle Yeon

Gorgeous looking: ruining her appearance with plastic surgery, do drugs, eat junk food, skin messed up
E.g. Jennifer Aniston, Lindsay Lohan, Khloe Kardashian, Cardi B, Gwyneth Paltrow, Nicole Kidman, Kylie Jenner, Courteney Cox

Please list of her kdramas that you've watched.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2021, 08:21:02 AM »
She's mainly supporting roles...  I've watched her in Ad Genius Lee Tae-Baek, A Man Called God, Boys Over Flowers.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2021, 04:50:58 AM »
For the last two days ago, I've just watched all 16 episodes on Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek. I gotta admit it's a good show. I got addicted to comedy and romantic sides. I like it because I'm familiar with the advertising industry and the team of graphic designers. It's pretty similar as Public Relation operates to deliver messages across two media, television and prints.

Dayum. The gorgeous looking actress, Han Chae-Young, cast the similar role of a beeitchy gal who haven't a good life from another kdrama in Autumn in My Heart.

The other two kdrama shows that Han Chae-Young cast in, I didn't finished watching them. I got bored by knowing how cliché the storylines go.  ;D

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2021, 09:23:43 AM »
Wow, glad you watch that show.  Did you like the genius way the main guy came up with advertisement. . Did you see the stairs advertisement :D :D :D

Oh, I wonder which of us gets to Santorini first?  I think I'm probably heading there first :D :D Maybe.  But I will eventually get there.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2021, 09:21:42 PM »
Wow, glad you watch that show.  Did you like the genius way the main guy came up with advertisement. . Did you see the stairs advertisement :D :D :D

Oh, I wonder which of us gets to Santorini first?  I think I'm probably heading there first :D :D Maybe.  But I will eventually get there.

I'm impressed with Tae Baek's mountain stair concept. However, it didn't convince the bad people who had treated the people with disability like they're nothing but hindrance. What Tae Baek was doing to the people with disability is to raise their spiritual side when tackling hardships no matter where they're at. E.g. similar concept as it was for the group of people in wheelchairs playing basketball with their hands and arms instead of worrying about running without their useless legs.  O0

I'm thinking we should go to Santorini together if I'm in the same state where you're at. Same thing as I was Li Yi Xiang and You are Xiao Tong when they went to Aegean sea together.  :D Since you are in far, far, faaarrrrr away land, you may go first so you can tell me everything about your firsthand experience while you're at Santorini. If I go first I may do the same.  ;D

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2021, 07:53:18 AM »
I'm impressed with Tae Baek's mountain stair concept. However, it didn't convince the bad people who had treated the people with disability like they're nothing but hindrance. What Tae Baek was doing to the people with disability is to raise their spiritual side when tackling hardships no matter where they're at. E.g. similar concept as it was for the group of people in wheelchairs playing basketball with their hands and arms instead of worrying about running without their useless legs.  O0

I'm thinking we should go to Santorini together if I'm in the same state where you're at. Same thing as I was Li Yi Xiang and You are Xiao Tong when they went to Aegean sea together:D Since you are in far, far, faaarrrrr away land, you may go first so you can tell me everything about your firsthand experience while you're at Santorini. If I go first I may do the same.  ;D
Wouldn't that be something, re-live the movie ;D ;D ;D  Sure, if you go first do tell and if I go first I'll do the same..

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2021, 10:18:45 PM »
Wouldn't that be something, re-live the movie ;D ;D ;D  Sure, if you go first do tell and if I go first I'll do the same..

It'll be great if we share the expense and go together from one place to another without getting lost. I'll start the drama and you ride along with the ongoing arguments.

I was expecting you to go first. You would tell me all the pitfalls and the secret lairs in Santorini so I won't have to spend a single dollar on boring tours.  Anyway, if i'm there I'm gonna rent a good DSLR camera from a shop in Santorini. Once I'm done capturing all the good spots I'll use the SD memory card to transfer all the images files to Google Drive. After that, post pics in here.  :D
'

Advertisements