Advertisement

Author Topic: Cov niam tais  (Read 142 times)

Anonymous

Cov niam tais
« on: August 31, 2021, 09:26:14 PM »
Hows does one goes about with those mother in law who teaches her daughter to run off, hide stuff/money, tells them to go cheat.
It's never good to bring your wife or have her contact her mother so often. I wanna tell her. Do you want to live with me or with your mother?. If its your mother then we need to get a divorce.
Cuz you ain't wife enough for me.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Anonymous

Re: Cov niam tais
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 11:06:55 AM »
A grown woman can think for herself so not sure if it's niam tais.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 01:33:44 AM »
I had an ex like that and one day I just left her at her family's home. I called them I didn't want her back.

The relatives ended the tie that weekend.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 09:06:35 AM »
I had an ex like that and one day I just left her at her family's home. I called them I didn't want her back.

nice resume.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2021, 01:48:17 AM »
Cov niag pog is like that with their grown a$3 son too. Always commenting, saying ssgits, and bribing him with niam nrab, niam yau bullcrap. If women wanted to save face, we return the momma boy too. Can't stand cov niam pog like this.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 10:52:48 PM »

O0

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2021, 11:23:43 PM »
Hows does one goes about with those mother in law who teaches her daughter to run off, hide stuff/money, tells them to go cheat.
It's never good to bring your wife or have her contact her mother so often. I wanna tell her. Do you want to live with me or with your mother?. If its your mother then we need to get a divorce.
Cuz you ain't wife enough for me.

For the run off and go cheat problem, drop her off at her mom house and tell your ogies to cut all ties to the inlaws. If the mother inlaw and your wife thinks that you are not good enough, then let them find themselve a husband that fit them.

For the hide money thing, that is a not really cut and dry. There are husbands out there who spend money like leaves falling off trees. Some are even worst that they spend the money before they receive their paycheck by borrowing against their paycheck. For these husbands, the smart and mature wives need to hide every penny otherwise a homeless would be richer and more well respected than them. If the wife is strong enough to divorce his sorry ass, then she is save.

No, it is never good to have your wife contact her mother too often. I don't know about other race, but it is definately a HUGE no for Hmong wife. That's because majority of them are easily influence by their family that they grew up with. Even if your wife loves you with all of her heart, most of Hmong wife will side with their mother over their husband because they forgot or do not understand the Hmong culture enough to understand that as a Hmong girl, once you are marry you are no longer culturally part of your parents family. You have become your husband's family. This is why there are so much drama with the whole mother inlaw influence thing. For those very very few girls who understand this, they will side with their husbands until death do them apart, unless the huband is not a good husband.

Advertisements