Advertisement

Author Topic: you guys hear about that GABBY PETITO chick who gone missing??? national news  (Read 1444 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
the girl was traveling with her boyfriend to visit the national park in the southwest
boyfriend came back home
girl is missing....

my wife is asking me to go through our photo to see if we spot them

here i am freaking out
cuz that ROCK looks like the rock that i climb on top off to take this picture this summer

(CNN)Local and federal authorities are looking for 22-year-old Gabby Petito, who was reported missing by her family over the weekend after she had been traveling with her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie.
Laundrie returned to the pair's North Port, Florida, home earlier this month without Petito and is now refusing to talk to authorities, police say. Petito's family and their attorneys have pleaded with Laundrie and his family to cooperate and help bring the girl home.

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
my wife and i saw alot of sleeper white van camper....

while visiting those canyon...
my wife joke she was going push me over the cliff to collect my life insurance policy
i hope the dude didn't do this

i did not find my wife's joke funny
from than on.... i refuse to go up close to the edge
  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
for this same FEAR

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
WELPS so much for "news threads"..."NOBODY CARES".. :idiot2: ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
She probably dead
Got push off a cliff or something by the dude
Those mountains and canyon are freakin high

DEATH is surely

Find her body
Do a properly funeral
So her ghost don’t haunt those national park

« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 07:51:41 AM by hmgROCK »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
the girl was traveling with her boyfriend to visit the national park in the southwest
boyfriend came back home
girl is missing....

my wife is asking me to go through our photo to see if we spot them

here i am freaking out
cuz that ROCK looks like the rock that i climb on top off to take this picture this summer

(CNN)Local and federal authorities are looking for 22-year-old Gabby Petito, who was reported missing by her family over the weekend after she had been traveling with her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie.
Laundrie returned to the pair's North Port, Florida, home earlier this month without Petito and is now refusing to talk to authorities, police say. Petito's family and their attorneys have pleaded with Laundrie and his family to cooperate and help bring the girl home.

this dude say them rocks are similar? 

Does your rock has a hole in it like there's a hole in your head?   :2funny:

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
What we know

- their engagement was called off before the trip
- they had arguments
- police were called and someone at camp testified that they had physical fight.  It was all because of a stupid phone. 

Your guess is just as good as mine.  Kicked her azz out of the van and dude took off.  Can't stand that chick anymore. 

Now plot twisted. During that time, there was a double homicide at that location.  2 lesbian lovers were murdered. 

This story is made for a movie.  The conclusion is coming... slowly like it is trying to lure you into its daytime drama. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
What we know

- their engagement was called off before the trip
- they had arguments
- police were called and someone at camp testified that they had physical fight.  It was all because of a stupid phone. 

Your guess is just as good as mine.  Kicked her azz out of the van and dude took off.  Can't stand that chick anymore. 

Now plot twisted. During that time, there was a double homicide at that location.  2 lesbian lovers were murdered. 

This story is made for a movie.  The conclusion is coming... slowly like it is trying to lure you into its daytime drama.

Yea crazyyyy
The cop video show the dude was all scratched up
This relationship don’t look good from my view

I was once like him
In a abusive relationship
Where i, the guy, was a victim

Glad i got out
Otherwise i might end up like him

He probably had enough and kill her
Of course.... this is just me spectaculing

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
why isn't the boyfriend helping??
at least tell them the body location
so they can go retrieved it
and have a properly buried
don't want no ghost haunting these beautiful national park

;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
this dude say them rocks are similar? 

Does your rock has a hole in it like there's a hole in your head?   :2funny:

;D ;D ;D

That's how it is when LIARs post FAKATION pictures... ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Now he is missing
Damn
Lots of twists and turn

This don’t look good homies

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Re: you guys hear about that GABBY PETITO chick who gone missing??? national news
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2021, 10:23:47 AM »
This happens more often than you thought but not like this severe.  Regarding the laws, I'm not so sure about the law too.  I think you have the right to kick anyone out from your car but their safety is still of your concern.  Like for instance.  You drive your lover around, you had a fight, you kick them out.  Totally ok if there was a way for them to get help and go home.  However, what if you kick them out and as for revenge, they go jump off a bridge and then you'll be question for misdemeanor homicide?

I kicked an ex out once.  Can't stand her azz but while driving quarter mile down the road, I turned back because I fear for her safety.  She still didn't want to go back into the car and now I looked like an azz in trying to say I'm sorry.   :2funny:

At least with my story, she still had her cell phone to call for a ride home and we were still in the city limits where there are help everywhere. 

Like I said, domestic violence like this happens often but non to let you die on purpose out in nowhere land.  That is straight up per-meditated murder.   No matter how much you hate someone, you shouldn't cause ill harm to that person.  The law needs to be fixed.  The only person that can be silence about it is a priest because it is his profession to hear other people's sin and I'm sure the guy probably heard stories that is just as bad.  However, with capital crimes and big time crimes, I think the government can make a priest to squeal as it can help solve an unsolved mystery. 

All bad dot com folks 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Re: you guys hear about that GABBY PETITO chick who gone missing??? national news
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2021, 07:51:53 PM »
RIP traveling girl
Like I always say in here
NOBODY CARES about your travel
These INSTANTGRAM and facebook are fake as hell....
pretending and faking so much

Traveling is hard on the body

A body "consistent with the description of" Gabby Petito, the 22-year-old woman who went missing while on a cross-country road trip with her boyfriend, was discovered in the Bridger-Teton National Forest in Wyoming.

The FBI Denver, the National Park Service and law enforcement made the announcement during a news conference Sunday evening in Grand Teton National Park. Charles Jones, the FBI’s supervisory senior resident agent, said that a full forensic identification hasn’t yet been completed, but investigators did notify Petito’s parents.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2021, 08:10:43 AM »
sad tragedy
i knew she was dead the moment i heard about it
i would never come home from a trip, without my wife
my wife's brothers would beat my ass if i did
"hmong guy fell down the stair..... and die".. the news title will read[/color]

(CNN)The case of missing Gabby Petito took a tragic turn Sunday when police found human remains during their search for her -- and officials are working to determine whether the discovery could answer questions regarding what happened to the 22-year-old.
Teton County, Wyoming, Coroner Dr. Brent Blue told CNN an autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday, saying officials would confirm the identity of the remains through photographs, personal identification or DNA.
Petito had been traveling with her fiancé, Brian Laundrie, on a road trip through several western states. Laundrie returned to his home in North Port, Florida, without her on September 1, according to police, and her family reported her missing on September 11.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2021, 11:00:46 PM »
Damn

DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER has join the hunt
This dude is legit
I won’t treat this guy as a joke
Just cuzzz he look like a crack addicted

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2021, 11:05:33 PM »
WELPS so much for "news threads"..."NO BODY CARES"...what a liar... ;D:

(CNN)The case of missing Gabby Petito took a tragic turn Sunday when police found human remains during their search for her -- and officials are working to determine whether the discovery could answer questions regarding what happened to the 22-year-old.
Teton County, Wyoming, Coroner Dr. Brent Blue told CNN an autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday, saying officials would confirm the identity of the remains through photographs, personal identification or DNA.
Petito had been traveling with her fiancé, Brian Laundrie, on a road trip through several western states. Laundrie returned to his home in North Port, Florida, without her on September 1, according to police, and her family reported her missing on September 11.

Advertisements