Advertisement

Author Topic: AOC is the dumbest politician and her followers are worst...  (Read 239 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
AOC is the dumbest politician and her followers are worst...
« on: September 17, 2021, 04:06:46 PM »
She wore a "Tax The Rich" Chick-Fil-A look-alike dress to the MET Gala to make her point about taxing the rich.

She's too ignorant to realized that it cost $30G to attend that party and only the elitists are chosen. It also cost $250G or so for a table. Not only that, she has one of her intern carry her dress so it won't touch the ground (she's royalty now). She makes close to $200/yr. How many people you know make that much for doing nothing?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1437778541433790475

This is equivalent to a KKK member going to a klan meeting and he wore his white hoodie with "bring back diversity" lettering.

I love how Whoopi Goldberg was freakin out when she found out she's part of the 1%. You know what freaked me out about this? I've been trying to figure out -- because they say the 1% -- you know how much the top 1% is considered? People who make about $421,000 a year make you part of the 1%. For me this is outrageous. You know because--Listen, in America you're supposed to be able to come and turn yourself into everything, you know?

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Advertisements