Advertisement

Author Topic: Like I've said, some folks are just not marriage material like Pam for example  (Read 408 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
It's her life so up to her but if I was divorced 3 or more times, I'll probably won't get married again. I'll probably just date:

Pamela Anderson splits from husband Dan Hayhurst after 1 year

Pamela Anderson and her husband of one year, Dan Hayhurst, are no more. The 54-year-old is reportedly filing for divorce in Canada where the couple have been living, Rolling Stone claims. Pamela Anderson and Dan Hayhurst's whirlwind romance has come to an end, according to multiple outlets.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
For some people, they keep thinking the next one will work for good. So, too, will the next one and the next one and the next one... :2funny: :2funny:

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
When the honeymoon is over, real marriage starts and some people don't like the the hard work require in a marriage.  They want to remain in the 'honeymoon" stage and thus marry over and over  ;D ;D ;D

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Freeman

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
Is that called "f*cking around"?

The world is full of good people. If you can't find one, be one!

If you can't figure out how to be kind, figure out how to be quiet

Advertisements