Advertisement

Author Topic: Life After Divorce  (Read 6138 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: Life After Divorce
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2021, 11:01:54 AM »
Yes. I fish to eat and eat to fish, too.
Poor fish.  You should diversify your taste to include squirrels and deer.  Too much of anything is bad for you.
Fun time will be gone soon and loneliness kicking. If you have to do it don't  hide or have fun for too long. The longer you stay single the less attention you get and the good ones could be gone before you catch one. You know what I mean..
Getting attention is never a concern or aspiration but rather finding an authentic soul as I'm an authentic soul is what matters most and if being single long term is the result, I'm OK.  It's better to have peace and quiet being single than stressed and headache having someone next to me.  That's my philosophy and many single folks will find this boring, me boring hahahahhah.... ;D ;D ;D ;D 

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2021, 11:35:53 AM »
Do those have Omega-3? If not, how useful are they?

Poor fish.  You should diversify your taste to include squirrels and deer.  Too much of anything is bad for you.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2021, 01:33:53 PM »
If I ever get a divorce, I'll go hang out with my other divorcee friends and we will keep that divorcee title but live with each other as forever single. 

I think that should be fun.  As long as we have each other for support. 

I'm not too sure about divorcee hanging out with single people.  Must be a hidden agenda there but I'm not buying it.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2021, 01:37:51 PM »
If I ever get a divorce, I'll go hang out with my other divorcee friends and we will keep that divorcee title but live with each other as forever single.

I think that should be fun.  As long as we have each other for support. 

I'm not too sure about divorcee hanging out with single people.  Must be a hidden agenda there but I'm not buying it.   :2funny:
  O0
Do those have Omega-3? If not, how useful are they?
Plenty useful, those proteins of critters and deer will get you plenty of vitamin B12 & 6.   Sure get your omega-3 but be sure to limit your consumption and not "I fish to eat and eat to fish" because you may be consuming more than your omegas...i.e Mercury..YIKES!

too much of anything, no good.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2021, 01:46:00 PM »
  O0 Plenty useful, those proteins of critters and deer will get you plenty of vitamin B12 & 6.   Sure get your omega-3 but be sure to limit your consumption and not "I fish to eat and eat to fish" because you may be consuming more than your omegas...i.e Mercury..YIKES!

Let me take that back and clarify myself.  It all depends on your age group to when you get that divorce.  If you marry in your teens and divorce a year later, well party on  then  :2funny:

but for myself, give me a good 10 years to enjoy the married life, get divorce and I'll just retire like that.  I mean in 10 years, I'll be so old, what's left you know?  I'll just go hang out with uncle hmong in thailand or something like that.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2021, 01:58:11 PM »
Oh. But I know how to strip my fish off mercury. Also, I eat mostly just young ones that have not accumulated mercury in their bodies.

I'll try squirrel next and then venison. If I like their tastes, I'll fish for them, too. What baits should I use for these? :2funny: :2funny:

O0 Plenty useful, those proteins of critters and deer will get you plenty of vitamin B12 & 6.   Sure get your omega-3 but be sure to limit your consumption and not "I fish to eat and eat to fish" because you may be consuming more than your omegas...i.e Mercury..YIKES!

"...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2021, 02:38:53 PM »
Let me take that back and clarify myself.  It all depends on your age group to when you get that divorce.  If you marry in your teens and divorce a year later, well party on  then  :2funny:

but for myself, give me a good 10 years to enjoy the married life, get divorce and I'll just retire like that.  I mean in 10 years, I'll be so old, what's left you know?  I'll just go hang out with uncle hmong in thailand or something like that.   :2funny:
the cliche marriage is more than a piece of paper... When I was younger, I would insist on having that piece of paper to seal the deal etc..  but now that i'm mature, love and loyalty is more important than the piece of paper.  So, I heard you the first time around ;D ;D
Oh. But I know how to strip my fish off mercury. Also, I eat mostly just young ones that have not accumulated mercury in their bodies.

I'll try squirrel next and then venison. If I like their tastes, I'll fish for them, too. What baits should I use for these? :2funny: :2funny:

Not sure about that and may just be a myth and long term consumption will accumulate no matter how careful.  You can certainly fish for them on land hahahha and the exercise will be better for your overall health.  Simple baits, apples will be a good start  and with a little luck, they'll fall into your hand ;D ;D ;D

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2021, 02:57:44 PM »
Young fish have not accumulated mercury at all. Very little mercury gets into the bodies of fish, which means it takes years and years for it to build up.

I'll take my poles to the woods for catch deer and squirrels soon then. Thanks.

Not sure about that and may just be a myth and long term consumption will accumulate no matter how careful.  You can certainly fish for them on land hahahha and the exercise will be better for your overall health.  Simple baits, apples will be a good start  and with a little luck, they'll fall into your hand ;D ;D ;D

"...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2021, 03:35:12 PM »
Young fish have not accumulated mercury at all. Very little mercury gets into the bodies of fish, which means it takes years and years for it to build up.

I'll take my poles to the woods for catch deer and squirrels soon then. Thanks.
Yes, switch from one pole to another, works O0

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2021, 09:19:34 PM »
Of course. The smoking pole works on land very well.

Yes, switch from one pole to another, works O0

"...

Offline Freeman

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2021, 08:42:55 PM »
Big fish dont just flow. They swim and if you dont catch them on time they won't be around for too long.

The world is full of good people. If you can't find one, be one!

If you can't figure out how to be kind, figure out how to be quiet

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2021, 09:40:49 AM »
Big fish dont just flow. They swim and if you dont catch them on time they won't be around for too long.
Yes, see one minute and poof, gone next.  You blink and they're gone :D :D :D :D

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2021, 10:52:42 AM »
Plus, there are many anglers after them. You know, if they don't chase the baits, anglers hook them somehow.

"...

Offline Freeman

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2021, 07:53:42 PM »
Yes, see one minute and poof, gone next.  You blink and they're gone :D :D :D :D

Dont blink! Keep your eyes open and open big as you see whale right in front of you. Catch it with anything you can reach or bear hands while you can. Don't wait til it disappear into the deep sea. It's more likely the last chance you come across that big fish.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 08:40:56 AM by Freeman »

The world is full of good people. If you can't find one, be one!

If you can't figure out how to be kind, figure out how to be quiet

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2022, 09:34:17 AM »
Most people want to catch a big fish and when chance upon one, I treated it like an endanger species  and send it on it's way.  I'm ok w/ a normal looking fish as long as I don't choke on it.  That's important to me or it doesn't choke me.

Advertisements