Advertisement

Author Topic: Life After Divorce  (Read 6019 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Life After Divorce
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2021, 05:47:35 PM »
Some will be the next trophy for others.  :-X  too bad those others are still stuck in a relationship.  :2funny:

Does that mean they're filing for divorce too?

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2021, 05:52:36 PM »
Okay so if I use myself as an example, well more so my testimonial.

When I was in a relationship or married, women wanted to touch my gonads and glutes but couldn't get far with that.  I was committed already.

When I got divorced, women touched my gonads and glutes, but I was just disgusted with that afterwards.  I was too busy raising two kids.

That's kind of life after divorce in a nutshell.  :D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2021, 11:27:02 AM »
Villian, how long did it takes for you to be yourself again?

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2021, 03:07:32 PM »
God did warn Adam and Eve not to eat the Tree of Knowledge. It brought out challenges.

What God meant was don’t get married, don’t get divorced, don’t have kids, don’t abandon kids, etc.

Never knew the word “eat” could mean so many things.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 03:11:48 PM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline AppleBrook

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2021, 11:55:40 AM »
What's the biggest challenge you encounter after a divorce?

biggest challenges are dating is easier and there is no more stress.  you are wiser and maturer to know when to hold and fold...

If you are content to let me shine
NEVER walk one step behind...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2021, 08:07:48 AM »
How are those challenges?

biggest challenges are dating is easier and there is no more stress.  you are wiser and maturer to know when to hold and fold...

"...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2021, 07:33:16 PM »
Villian, how long did it takes for you to be yourself again?

I'm still raising two kids.  :D

I guess with age, one can never be themselves again sort of to say.  One just grows and become a older version.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2021, 01:08:31 PM »
True. The only time we are ourselves again are our hobbies...I can never get tired of fishing no matter how old I get and no matter how many break-ups I have with women.

I guess with age, one can never be themselves again sort of to say.  One just grows and become a older version.

"...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2021, 01:37:43 PM »
True. The only time we are ourselves again are our hobbies...I can never get tired of fishing no matter how old I get and no matter how many break-ups I have with women.

What is so great about fishing that becomes a lifelong hobby?  J/w.
How is dating easier and why there is less stress?

Ok

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2021, 01:52:44 PM »
We have to eat three meals a day, don't we?

What is so great about fishing that becomes a lifelong hobby?  J/w. How is dating easier and why there is less stress? Ok

"...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2021, 02:04:18 PM »
You know I have dated divorcees before.  IT is not like divorcees have this big D on their forehead to tell the world that they are a divorcee.  10 out of 10 times, these divorcees will question my intention when they figure out that I'm not a divorcee like they are.  Now had I lied and say that I'm a divorcee too and so I can relate to what we both went through then sure, we can see her eyes brighten up a little bit more. 

I also gotten a few that hid their kids from me.  The only way I found out is by doing some research by ways of social media like facebook and seeing her with her kids and never a pix of this baby daddy.  I mean it would be better if I see who is out there stalking me as well you know?   :2funny:

I think that for some divorcees, their version 2 after a bitter divorce will make them more feistier.   They are looking for some healing and thus are able to fall in love so much easier.  When they say a divorcee is "damaged goods" it just means that they are more experienced and thus so, they are more careful.  They wanted to fall in love fast but at the same time, are scared if thing are moving along too fast.  It also depends if she has toddlers or teenagers or fully grown adults children.  It also gets complicated if she has 3 kids but by 3 different guys.   

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2021, 03:07:58 PM »
We have to eat three meals a day, don't we?
You fish to eat?
You know I have dated divorcees before.  IT is not like divorcees have this big D on their forehead to tell the world that they are a divorcee.  10 out of 10 times, these divorcees will question my intention when they figure out that I'm not a divorcee like they are.  Now had I lied and say that I'm a divorcee too and so I can relate to what we both went through then sure, we can see her eyes brighten up a little bit more. 

I also gotten a few that hid their kids from me.  The only way I found out is by doing some research by ways of social media like facebook and seeing her with her kids and never a pix of this baby daddy.  I mean it would be better if I see who is out there stalking me as well you know?   :2funny:

I think that for some divorcees, their version 2 after a bitter divorce will make them more feistier.   They are looking for some healing and thus are able to fall in love so much easier.  When they say a divorcee is "damaged goods" it just means that they are more experienced and thus so, they are more careful.  They wanted to fall in love fast but at the same time, are scared if thing are moving along too fast.  It also depends if she has toddlers or teenagers or fully grown adults children.  It also gets complicated if she has 3 kids but by 3 different guys.   
Maybe as we age, grow old, we learn to see a person before the label. Wouldn't that be nice.

Offline Freeman

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2021, 04:21:42 PM »
Fun time will be gone soon and loneliness kicking. If you have to do it don't  hide or have fun for too long. The longer you stay single the less attention you get and the good ones could be gone before you catch one. You know what I mean..

« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 04:50:31 PM by Freeman »

The world is full of good people. If you can't find one, be one!

If you can't figure out how to be kind, figure out how to be quiet

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2021, 09:14:20 PM »
Yes. I fish to eat and eat to fish, too.

You fish to eat?

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2021, 09:15:27 PM »
People say you stay single for so long, there must be a problem with you. Then they all avoid you and let you stay single even longer.:2funny: :2funny:

Fun time will be gone soon and loneliness kicking. If you have to do it don't  hide or have fun for too long. The longer you stay single the less attention you get and the good ones could be gone before you catch one. You know what I mean..

"...

Advertisements