Advertisement

Author Topic: the most nightmarish job you held  (Read 401 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +75
    • View Profile
the most nightmarish job you held
« on: October 07, 2021, 10:26:57 PM »
thinking back to some of the old jobs i had...i figure it out folks...for all these strikes with companies lately...some of the top dogs for these companies approach to working doesn't fly anymore...no, it's not okay to even slighty raise your voice or speak in a rude manner...if you do, don't forget to apologize...lo ls that was my secret..when I was a supervisor for a group of guys....every now and then I'll lose it and raise my voice at someone or talk to them in a rude manner...mind you, those guys never took me seriously to begin with..lols so it's like they would talk back or something...th en when i apologize, they just tell me to shut up it's cool...lols

Apparently, i'm not a leader type of guy..i'm more of the go-to guy..the right or left man to the big boss...haha

oh back to the topic...most nightmarish job...fuking the time i got into a physical altercation with the big boss...lols mofo shoved me and yelled in my face...so i punch him out cold....assist ant manager wasted no time to side with me and explain to the cops what everyone witnessed...he became the new Manager the following week..lols and I decided to quit...lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Re: the most nightmarish job you held
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 04:34:10 AM »
I'm ex-military.  Nothing to elaborate on that.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 09:08:44 PM »
I'm ex-military.  Nothing to elaborate on that.

One of my buddie's son just got sent off to Boot camp for the Army. He was against his son joining, and asked me for advice on whether to support his son, or try to convince him not to join..I said, if his heart is set to joining already, all you can do is support his decision, esp since he is 18 now.

I admit, that wasn't probably a very good advice...I should had told him, he is your son, your flesh and blood, you are responsible for his safety and well being for as long as you live and is capable, whether he is a kid, adult, or becomes old withyou...with that said, if you don't believe in the military, you need to show him the reality of life now....and then after that, if he still wants to join, then all you can do is support him...

Now, I hear that morale in the MIlitary is at its all time low..and the Marine guy who spoke against and question Military leadership competency...I don't know...I guess in a way, there wasn't a good or bad advice....but as I gotten older, I really see why now most parents does not want their kids to join the military..but then again, that is the thing with the military, if I was never in it, i'm not really in position to tell anyone not to join...or join...haha

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 10:46:44 PM »
Everyone should join the military.  First it will give most people some really good life skills.  Namely the word Respect and Teamwork.  Second of all, it's a really great job in that even if you're no good at your job, you still get paid.  Third, the military recruitment actually screens out the incompetent.  Some people should not have a job, the reality is that the military will prove it what the government hides in social welfare.  That fact that 10 percent of the population is no good for society right off the bat.  They shouldn't work and can't work for anything to improve society.  If you ever see such a person who tries in all good honest heart to do a good job but still screw it all up, that's right of the bat 10 percent of the population there.  The other big percentage of lazy no good peeps well are just lazy no good for society.

If a person does the right thing when joining the military, they should try out ROTC first then go to real officers school.  That will open up a lot of opportunity. 

If military leadership is lacking competency, in the civilian side is twice worse.  Cuz military people come from civilians.  Yet people somehow always tries to make a huge distinction of it.  It's still people bottom line. 

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2021, 07:58:46 PM »
I used to work with a lot of military folks, and or military vets...mostly cool people...I have a cousin who was Army, and he doesn't recommend anyone joining the military..says the cons outweighs the pros by far...lols

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +168
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2021, 01:53:55 PM »
Back in the Thailand refugee camp, I had a part time picking up chicken/animal poop as fertilizer for an old lady who garden. She paid me 5 baht. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +567
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2021, 02:10:58 PM »
You want to hear a military story? 

I used to work the grave shift at this dinky place while I was growing up.  It was break time so we all went outside to get some fresh air.  Along came a homeless kid and he looked distraught.  We talked for a bit because everyone had a story and I couldn't figure out how or why any kid would be homeless like this.  He told me he was on his last sanity and was walking to a railroad crossing nearby and would kill himself.  I told him he doesn't need to do that.  The best choice is for him to go to that army recruiting center just a block away and see what they can do for him.  Long story short, I forgotten about the kid and 2 years later and yes, I was still at that dead end job, I saw the guy again but there was an upgrade.  He was driving in a car and told me that my advice saved him his life that night and the military gave him a second chance at life. 

My worst job was heavy lifting warehouse work.  My back was hurting so bad, I came home with it and was dreaded to come back to work the next day.  Lets just say that I did not last the 3rd day but there is lesson that I have learned there though.  If you guys want your kids to do well in life, put them in such chitty jobs and they will vow not to end up working in such poor conditions for the rest of their lives. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +168
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2021, 02:36:24 PM »
Duma, you saved that kid's life  O0 O0

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +567
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2021, 02:41:02 PM »
Duma, you saved that kid's life  O0 O0

No, he saved his own neck.  I'm not taking credit for nothing cuz well, should I take credit if he goes and die in war?  See what I  mean? 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2021, 08:59:15 PM »
If you're new job's boss is a old fashion type of Asian dude, quit on your very first break on your first day! lols Most of these type of old school Asian bosse's-can't sit down, gotta do everything by the book, downtime means sweeping, cleaning, asking if there's anything to do...worse of all, he thinks screaming and yelling at you is caring and shaping you into a better person...lols they work like Pol Pot is right behind them..and expect you the same esp if you're asian, but has no balls to say much or anything to the big 7foot black or white dude...lmao

in all honesty, it is these fuking idiot old school Asian bastards that does some way make you develope better work ethics...but over the years of doing labor work like having rough sex, i notice i sometimes makes rash decisions, and decisions on a whim kind of thing...it's not worth it....but it makes some people feel like bad asses i guess..lmao but its true folks, steady wins the race...

Advertisements