Advertisement

Author Topic: If you're "LAZY", no fish for you...just ask this Asian woman  (Read 304 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
If you're "LAZY", no fish for you...just ask this Asian woman
« on: October 12, 2021, 09:20:27 PM »
TikToker makes a meal out of her husband's lucky Asian arowana pet fish to teach him a lesson. In a recent viral TikTok, an Indonesian woman can be seen cooking her husband's expensive pet fish to protest against his laziness. ... “Already cooked and ready to eat,” she declares, showing the cooked fish.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Re: If you're "LAZY", no fish for you...just ask this Asian woman
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 10:00:11 PM »
That’s downright mean!

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: If you're "LAZY", no fish for you...just ask this Asian woman
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 01:26:41 PM »
Depends on what kind of a man she got.  If she doesn't value her relationship and not care of a lick if her husband will slap her with that divorce paper then bring it. 

She probably think that her action can not lead to a divorce or at least to smell the back hand of her husband. 

Rude azz trick needs to be man handled.  This is what happen when you don't put your women in check. 

Now imagine this. The husband can sue her for damages.  The wife is gonna take the husband money and pay him with it.  Money goes from one account to another and them lawyers will be the real winner in this case. 

I know of a lawyer who married another lawyer.  They just loved to argue with one another. Life is weird. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements