Advertisement

Author Topic: Looks like he'll be a great big brother based on his emotional reaction  (Read 279 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Dad and son weep uncontrollably when ‘miracle’ baby is placed in their arms: ‘The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen’

A father and son’s emotional reaction to meeting their ‘miracle’ newborn daughter/sister is going viral and bringing millions to tears.

According to João’s video, his newborn daughter Giovanna was a “miracle” that the family had vehemently prayed for.

His Instagram caption for the video reads (translated from Portuguese): “After having our first child David, I became infertile. It was impossible to be a father again with zero sperm production. My wife @karolinneprudencio was healthy and also dreamed of having another child. Until the Lord Jesus healed me, giving me life so I could generate another.

“Giovanna’s birth is not only a blessing for our family but also for all those who dream of one day living the miracle that only Jesus can do. We prayed every day for a miracle. I was a father again without any artificial procedures. Glory to God! All this emotion is for the miracle performed; my wife is very well and happy!”

Now, little David, baby Giovanna and their dad João are warming hearts everywhere with their touching story and emotional video.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements