Advertisement

Author Topic: Having kids is not a requirement in life so Mai can change her mind if she wants  (Read 532 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Pregnant Jeannie Mai shares video on why she changed her mind about having a baby

Jeannie Mai is opening up on changing her mind about motherhood after announcing her pregnancy last month.

In a new episode of her Hello Hunnay YouTube channel, Mai explained more about why she previously did not want to have children and how her relationship with husband Jeezy altered her mindset.

"If you took every penny I had and everything I loved and bet that I would be pregnant, I would absolutely bet against myself," she noted with a laugh, calling being pregnant a "full-circle moment" for herself.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
I'm a little skeptic about these interracial marriages.  Wish her the best.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
I'm no more or less skeptical as I have several family member as well as friends that are in interracial marriages and some last longer than some Hmong-Hmong marriages..

Marriage is not so much about race and/or ethnicity but more about how you make of it..from my observations and experiences over the years..

Advertisements