Advertisement

Author Topic: Some of the Hmong girls back in Laos were pretty strong too  (Read 684 times)

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Some of the Hmong girls back in Laos were pretty strong too
« on: October 17, 2021, 09:27:33 PM »
..because they had to be...The Asian girls in the video below are carrying over 200 lbs..because it's part of living and surviving... ???:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI6Zecy_Wlw

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Some of the Hmong girls back in Laos were pretty strong too
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 03:08:08 AM »
That's acting.They did this video for youtube money. Shortly after the video is done, she goes back to
Hong Kong.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 05:44:56 AM »
I use to carry two sacks of 100 lbs rice bag.  One in each arm for those customers who wanted to buy two bags instead of one.

One year after my knees blew out from that and I basically stopped my height growth.  Still about five years later or so, I was leg pressing over 1200 lbs as part of my weight training routine.  There's not a single person in the entire University could come close to that.  Even guys like Brock wouldn't handle that on the leg press machine.

Only thing in the video I was wondering is why is her hair so nice and all for someone whose hefting muddy logs, a bit muddy but still.  Her clothes is all covered in mud, but her face and hair is so clean... :D  And she lifted those logs way to easy, no weight on her shoulder...

I have a log right there in my backyard and half that size but probably three to four times the weight.  Then again it's an oak tree so it'll be just a tad bit heavier.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 01:46:06 AM »
These type of girls don't have electronic device to call or touch with so they do everything they can to survive in rural area.
Pretty much the same as the Amish peeps in America. They're separate from the city folks.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements