Advertisement

Author Topic: LMAO @ people quitting their $100k+ job over vaccine mandate.... TRULY DYSTOPIA  (Read 1813 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
What a truly dystopia world we live in
Why are you quitting your job.....
...and maybe forcing your family to live under the bridge HOMELESS????

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
People turning this shyt into a politic thing

Look man

GO TALK TO YOUR LOCAL FAMILY DOCTOR
AND DO WHAT HE SAY

;D ;D O0 O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS DO
WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

the PH bros hates me for taking those free stimmy money
But at the end of the day
I do what is best for me and my wife

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
You’re the one that claimed you are rich and also the one that claimed you stand in soup lines even though you don’t need it. In all honesty, the soup lines were made for you.

Show us anything at all from anyone here at ph that we hate you for qualifying for the stimulus check. Now go find it! As a matter of fact, if you and your respectable wife both qualified for the stimulus, guessed she does not make that much as you led it to be.

If there is any hate, it’s you who hate us for not qualifying which also means we make waaaaay too much.  ;D ;D

Like this post: +1

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
You’re the one that claimed you are rich and also the one that claimed you stand in soup lines even though you don’t need it. In all honesty, the soup lines were made for you.

Show us anything at all from anyone here at ph that we hate you for qualifying for the stimulus check. Now go find it! As a matter of fact, if you and your respectable wife both qualified for the stimulus, guessed she does not make that much as you led it to be.

If there is any hate, it’s you who hate us for not qualifying which also means we make waaaaay too much.  ;D ;D

i'm doing what is BEST FOR ME and my WIFE!!!
i would stand in soup line for free food and cash
hate all you want

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
i would stand in soup line for free food and cash
hate all you want

That is why I said soup lines were made for you, duh, that isn’t hate. Be proud of who you are and make sure to take the wife with you next time.  ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
That is why I said soup lines were made for you, duh, that isn’t hate. Be proud of who you are and make sure to take the wife with you next time.  ;D ;D

Soupline is for everyone
We all got our stimmy bailout

;D ;D

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Soupline is for everyone
We all got our stimmy bailout

;D ;D

Take your wife to stand in the soup lines next time.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
of course!!!
that's how i can afford to come to see your great southern cali state

p=pebhmong

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
of course!!!
that's how i can afford to come to see your great southern cali state

p=pebhmong

I know, life is tough for average joes like you. Save every penny, stand in soup lines just to make it out to our CA deserts.  ;D ;D

What do you want? A pat on the back?

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
100k too small

Washington state football coach and coaches were fired for not taking the jab mandate.

3 mill a year contract that goes to 2025

health over livelihood.  They are taking a page out of colin kap's page with politics over livelihood.  Jab don't hurt.  I still feel the same.  Been a long azz time ago that I got the first jab and still no health related that is associated with the jab.  My income still rollin in as usual. 

Don't crap talk on people living under the bridge.  A homeless guy I once saw, took out his wad of cash, all 20's and 100's and he had a handful of it.  Some people just loved living that hobo life.  They got a ghost address somewhere and their government's handout money is rolling into their bank account on the monthly.  If you gonna be homeless and living under a bridge, you be the richest homeless guy in the area and with the best looking cardboard box for a home.  That's how I see it.   You just don't know other people's story cuz everyone has a story.  Basically, they got more money in their pockets than you and I right now.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
I know, life is tough for average joes like you. Save every penny, stand in soup lines just to make it out to our CA deserts.  ;D ;D

What do you want? A pat on the back?

Don’t hate
Don’t be jealous

I know y’all don’t like seeing another hmong brother do good

;D ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
100k too small

Washington state football coach and coaches were fired for not taking the jab mandate.

3 mill a year contract that goes to 2025

health over livelihood.  They are taking a page out of colin kap's page with politics over livelihood.  Jab don't hurt.  I still feel the same.  Been a long azz time ago that I got the first jab and still no health related that is associated with the jab.  My income still rollin in as usual. 

Don't crap talk on people living under the bridge.  A homeless guy I once saw, took out his wad of cash, all 20's and 100's and he had a handful of it.  Some people just loved living that hobo life.  They got a ghost address somewhere and their government's handout money is rolling into their bank account on the monthly.  If you gonna be homeless and living under a bridge, you be the richest homeless guy in the area and with the best looking cardboard box for a home.  That's how I see it.   You just don't know other people's story cuz everyone has a story.  Basically, they got more money in their pockets than you and I right now.   O0

Like that fox new host say
SHUT UP AND DIBBLE

or no money

Which do you choose??

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Don’t hate
Don’t be jealous

I know y’all don’t like seeing another hmong brother do good

;D ;D ;D

Let see, you hated on king, me, dumas, some admins, some of our female phers, even people who don’t even know you existed like Colin Powell, Gates, Bezos, and Buffett. Too much hate in your heart, the dark side already claimed you as one of their soldiers.

Like this post: +1

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Let see, you hated on king, me, dumas, some admins, some of our female phers, even people who don’t even know you existed like Colin Powell, Gates, Bezos, and Buffett. Too much hate in your heart, the dark side already claimed you as one of their soldiers.

Oh I don’t hate anybody
I actually want people to go see the world
Thats why im a better human being

Advertisements