Advertisement

Author Topic: I'm dave chappelle Biatch !!!  (Read 748 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I'm dave chappelle Biatch !!!
« on: October 25, 2021, 08:14:21 PM »
yall wanna talk about dave?  cancel culture and why he went missing in action for 10 years or why them letters community LGBTQ be hating on him?
or what about how netflix is backing him up and netflix got scrutinized as well? 

Dave Chappelle says he'll meet with transgender critics, but he's 'not bending to anybody's demands'

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/25/entertainment/dave-chappelle-addresses-trans-netflix-employees-cec/index.html

his "closer" comedy netflix stuff is already on youtube

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
Re: I'm dave chappelle Biatch !!!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 12:22:05 AM »
His words are his opinions. idk why the LGBTQ community got butt-hurted. It's not like he's gonna use the straight law to enforce them. smh

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 02:03:25 PM »
What usually happens is that they are in the crowd somewhere, expecting to see the show because by law, it is legal for them to do so.  Then Dave would single out the trannie and starts to crack them jokes.  Then you get all them butt hurt trannie to walk off.  I watched the closer show on youtube and I stuck around to see the full show itself and dave was cracking jokes about HIS friend, the trannie chick and the trannie community went after her on twitter which lead to the trannie chick killing herself by jumping off the roof top. 

So by not watching the whole show, them letters community (lbgtq) are cherry picking to what he said as a joke.  This is why you don't see them other good comedians throwing out them tasteless jokes any more.  Everyone is afraid of the cancel culture society cuz what you say can hurt your career.  Remember Kevin Hart?  He got a gig for some award show but because he talk chit about the lesbo group, they cancelled him and he lost that gig. 

Dave also talked about how them letters community have advances in their movements and in a short amount of time while his black azz is barely earning their stripes and they have been here way longer than them letters movements. 

The ironic thing is this.  They go after dave is no different than how I would go after them letters community through my own homophobic or trans phobic issue.  Took me a long time to go to their club and gave them a chance but by them going after dave like this, I'm taking my acceptance back. 

After this incident, dave could not get a gig with any other media groups out there.  They boycotted and cancelled his azz but good ol netflix, gave him a 60 mil contract and you know what?  Letters community employees at netfix did a walked out in protest. 

Netflix wanna cancel dave too? Well try it.  I'll cancel my netflix account if that happens.  Actually, a bunch of us will. 

So it is in their best interest to keep dave because dave chappelle is the goat and he's hilarious and yall walk out don't do chit.  Har har har, he's dave chappelle biatch   :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2021, 10:51:31 PM »
What happen to his voice??
Dude sound like he has throat cancer from too many blow job

Usually people who hate on them gays.... are gay themselves

Lol... No homo ;D ;D

I can make jokes too

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2021, 12:57:08 PM »
Dave Chappelle may talk and sound ghetto in his Dave Chappelle shows but the guy got a brain though.  Both of his parents are college grads with his mother being a professor of a college and his dad graduated from Brown university.  I don't think dave went to college but that doesn't matter. 

With his comedy shows, he talks chit and roasted all kinds of people.  Even asian people but you know what?  It doesn't bother me much why?  Cuz as a comedian, you say stuff that you don't mean it.  It is all an act and we just got to learn how to laugh about it.  His wife is Filipino for crying out loud. 

The Dave Chappelle shows were getting hot.  They did the second season with comedy central and they gave him a 50 mil contract but they guy walked away from it.  Who the hell in their right mind to walked away from that big sum of money?  Well it turns out that he was getting the short end of the bargain.  While he may makes 50 mil, them other people are making 500 mil.  I mean if you write your own gig and performs your own gig, you got to at least earn a whole lot more so he left for 10 years, hiding out in Africa.  He was a skinny fella I remembered and he just disappeared out of thin air.  Ten years later, here we see him now, stirring up controversy and looks like the guy either working out or eat well cuz he's bulking up. 

Dave Chappelle got his own "army" like BTS does and his words outside of comedy is golden.  He can be funny just by talking.  He doesn't look funny like Mr. Bean but his high IQ allows him to be spontaneous with his story telling and that's what makes him funny. 

His documentary tour is coming out in November with stops all along the USA.  SF and Minneapolis is on the schedule and it will be sold out.  Negative press is still good marketing and good job Dave, One man against them all.  Now only if he would run for Presidency.  I'll watch his state of the union speech and will be ready to laugh my azz off.  A funny president, imagine that?   :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2021, 01:14:45 PM »
What happen to his voice??
Sound like a crack addicted

Use to have high pitch noise
Now sound like he got lung cancer from smoking 2 pack a day

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2021, 11:08:49 PM »
What is very interesting is that pro-black groups (BLM and Antifa) are too scurred to protest and burn down white folks hangout places (Target) because the alphabet community is the mafia boss in the country.

Now we know who the real controllers are - when woke blacks be too scurred to pull the race card.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2021, 01:36:41 AM »
Dave Chapelle is just another dancing monkey for liberal Hollywood. He will still promote a Democrat presidential candidate even though they're the political party that empowers racist Hollywood.

No reason to cheer for this liberal mouthpiece.

Advertisements