Advertisement

Author Topic: Dear PH, why is that people don't tell their testimony?  (Read 2260 times)

TheAfterLife

Dear PH, why is that people don't tell their testimony?
« on: October 27, 2021, 02:54:40 PM »
I do wonder why people don't speak about their testimony. I know that it's hard to tell and I understand the pain and shame of a person's past. We are not perfect—that I agree. However, I understand the precaution of testimony because some people will rather talk trash about a person's testimony since they will say, "Ha! I didn't tell mine; I now know yours!" Basically, they are there to talk trash about your past just to get something out from you for no reason. It does sound like Howard Storm's case where he goes to Hell, being hated for no reason because they can, and I understand that bad people don't like to share their testimony. I do. Y'all know mine since as a Christian, we have to tell our testimony of our wrongs to teach the world not to be like us. Christianity is a form of psychology of empathy and sympathy. I have my own problem; we all have one as well.

I find it odd that the majority rather sell themselves of how good they are by lying. I only see 10% of the world will tell their testimony.

Some families are broken because their father ran away; some family are broken because one of the seeds is evil while the rest are good people—almost like Eli. Eli is a good father; however, he got two sorry-aassss sons who are wicked and cruel that cause their father to die from stroke. If you are Eli along with your wife, I do feel very sorry for you. You got kids who are evil while you and your wife are not; also, you didn't fail them. There are times when you try your best and your kids are just demonically horrible to you. The first person who they will kill out from stroke is either you or your wife. If your wife dies from stroke, it's best to divorce your kids who are demonically evil to you.

I hope that the world can tell their testimonies to everyone so that we can live better.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Dear PH, why is that people don't tell their testimony?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2021, 10:27:56 PM »
I will tell you the truth
Its going hurt so bear with me

A LOT OF HMONG PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE IN THAT CRAP
they still doing jingle bell

thats pretty much it

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2021, 11:26:46 PM »
You may only tell your testimony when you're feeling remorseful about your brutal mistakes and willing to repent (360 degree turn) toward Sky daddy and brother that can walk on water. Apologizing to the peeps you have offended and forgiving the peeps who have assaulted you may not make you a Christian.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 01:03:06 PM »
Then they choose to not have a real mom and dad. In fact, they end up in the wrong place. Go talk to someone who is born with the gift.

that makes zero sense
you speaking in tongue again

i just told you that a lot of hmong people still doing jingle bell

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2021, 02:44:37 PM »
Then they are doomed. Imagine you trash your parents and create a new parent of your own, made in stones. Sounds like Nimrod who incest his own mother because he hates God.

You don't read any sorts of history books. I don't know why a dolt like you will just keep blabbing about Oooh, I am so smart, there is no such thing as God because I said so. That's not evidence; that's bias without evidence. I remember Hmong shaman people hates going to the doctor because they think they are crazy. I go to the doctor and I am not that strictly traditional like them.

So anybody who don’t believe in jesus is doom?
Thats alot of people

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE QUITTING CHURCH IN MASS
it has makes yall dumber than shyt

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2021, 02:51:53 PM »
I don’t take my Qs from a fictional book
that has been rewritten and interpreted many times

Those kinda of talk is why people ditching the church

Telling people to go to HELL

YOU SURE THAT RIGHT???

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2021, 02:53:59 PM »
I personally won’t tell anybody
that they doom and going to hell

For not believing in my god

That’s crazy talk

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2021, 03:02:28 PM »
I would and I give them the reason why. I would ask if his/her family are broken. If they are broken, maybe I might do some psychology test of sympathy and empathy. I will share the Bible about how many bad people are in there.

If you don't want to worship God, why does He allows strangers like you enter to His kingdom? Do you allow strangers that you don't know into your house? It's a simple question. Because strangers, I don't know if they are serial killers.'

People who dreams of get rid of borders, are stupid people because they want to spread their legs WIIIIDE OPEN like a total whore. Only whores do that until they whore themselves to death. Do you wish to end up like GVP who whore his entire life?

I don’t believe in god
And my family is not broken
I have beautiful wife who loves me really much

Maybe you just an evil person

I know
They teach yall those hate stuff at church
Its not true

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2021, 03:10:48 PM »
No! I study evil people by reading their history. Is it wrong for me to study about bad people? I study bad people so that I won't be bad. Is it evil to sanctify yourself after reading Lord of the Flies? You only assume that I am evil, which I am not. I teach bad people, not to be bad. You're one of them. I am not a gangster; I am just a guy who has been bullied for having ADHD; also, I dreamed of getting even with them. However, I can't because that's not morally right.

Adolf Hiter got bullied so that, he became the bully himself. Do you wish to end up like him? I almost did because I started to read about the Bible AND more of bad people of how they behave. I read more and more about how they live. You should watch Jerry Springer of how fawked up they live...and how miserable they are. It's a good thing I am not as butt-ugly like them.

You’re a evil person like them crusaders
They try this for hundreds of years

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2021, 03:15:00 PM »
Okay, where in my quote that I say literally that I am evil? O_o

I say you are a evil person
You going around cursing
Yelling and swearing at me for no reason

You make fun of my atheist beliefs

Telling all the nonbelievers they DOOM AND GOING TO HELL
For not believing in your god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2021, 06:46:57 AM »
Paul was a murderer; Thomas was a doubter; Peter was a red-neck dolt and a coward; King David is a bisexual-genocidal-Frank-Castle-maniac-rapist; Nimrod incest his own mother; Cain is the first murderer; Abraham is the first liar; Pharaoh is the first to acknowledge God's wisdom and power—like a total libtard in denialism; Judas is a thief; King Solomon married the wrong wife, which made him the wise king fool; Eli has two horrible sons; Samson was a kindhearted dolt; King Saul is the first Jewish Tyrant. What say you to this?

You know my sins already. I was blind by success; I almost end up looking like these mofos. Game of Thrones is the example of how people will go mad. Success, money, power, pride, and stepping on people is what I dreamed of when I was a kid. I was bullied my whole life and I wanted to get even. I dreamed of bullies, rioting on the streets, burning cities because I want them to hate good ethical people. Why? So that I can make ethical people kill these asssholes if I am ever to join in a political group. However, I realized that bullying a bully is wrong. Why? Because bully a devil is asking for your death wish. Why not read Acts 19? I was like that. I wanted the unjust to be washed from the face of the world by separating the ones who dream to be evil and put them into a genocidal room with the others who are like him/her.

You can say that I am like the evil scientist who just want to kill bad people. Have you seen Injustice, the cartoon movie? If you have, I might end up like Superman. I might end up like a dictator, forcing no freedom of evil. You can't cuss; you can't steal; you can't rape; you can't tell lies; you can't do any sort of sin. This is where ethical people goes wrong right here. They become tyrants because of the horrible things that poison their mind, soul, and body.

Most people who are ethical, beware because you might end up like Superman from Injustice. You might end up as a tyrannical ethical ruler who wants to get even.

Don't do what I dream to do. I give up on this because I realized that it's not what God wants.

Let my brain process whole thing you just said there. Nope, I'm totally confused. I'll take a Tylenol.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2021, 11:26:18 PM »
In bold, YOU'RE NOT AN ATHEIST! UR A WEIRDO WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE HECK UR BELIEF IS! Ur that dude who plays music without melodies; ur that dude who writes an essay without a thesis.

FOR PETE SAKE! Even Christopher Hitchens is a better Atheist than you. You...ur sloppy like diarrhea turd!

I don’t get it
No clue who these guys are
Are they famous???

First time hearing about it

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2021, 08:59:10 AM »
i just told you
the reason why hmong people don't tell their testimony
is because many hmong people still practice shaman

;D ;D

THE TRUTH HURT
but yeah

hmong christian is just a minorities
the kids... they don't even attend churches.... just the parent

« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 09:01:23 AM by hmgROCK »

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2021, 07:23:17 PM »
i just told you
the reason why hmong people don't tell their testimony
is because many hmong people still practice shaman

;D ;D

THE TRUTH HURT
but yeah

hmong christian is just a minorities
the kids... they don't even attend churches.... just the parent

Hmong people always tell their stories at the table and during the gathering.  I'm sure ProudLao know this is true since his wife is Hmong. :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2021, 10:12:37 PM »

Advertisements