Advertisement

Author Topic: Blood dad grabs step-dad  (Read 297 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Blood dad grabs step-dad
« on: November 03, 2021, 05:55:37 PM »
FATHER OF THE BRIDE STOPS HALFWAY DOWN THE AISLE TO GRAB DAUGHTER’S STEPDAD: ‘LIFE IS SO MUCH EASIER WITHOUT THE DRAMA’

video link:

https://www.intheknow.com/post/father-of-bride-grabs-stepdad/

A dad shocked his wedding guests when he pulled the bride’s stepfather from his seat, and the viral footage is moving TikTok to tears.

Bride and TikToker Kelsey Griffith (@griffithk5) gained over 5 million views and 13,000 comments when she posted the video to her account.

Now, these dads are melting people’s hearts around the world.

The viral video, which also landed on the front page of Reddit, starts out like a typical wedding day video: The smiling bride walks slowly down the aisle, her proud father on her arm, guests standing to honor the special moment.
But when the two are about halfway down the aisle, they abruptly stop. That’s when the bride’s dad reaches out for her stepdad — who, at first, looks on in surprise and confusion.

Kelsey and her dad smile and pull him into the aisle as the bride locks arms with both fathers.

They then resume their march to the altar, where presumably the two fathers “give away” Kelsey to be married.

‘See how easy it is to be kind?’
Reddit users weighed in on the touching footage, sharing their reactions in the r/MadeMeSmile thread.

“Life is just so much easier without the drama. I don’t know why people choose to have constant conflict in their lives and messy co-parenting relationships,” one Redditor wrote.

“This is so pure, the stepfather looked genuinely surprised,” another user commented.

“That truly is proof of two great dads,” remarked one user.

“As a stepfather myself, this made me smile,” another Redditor shared.

“What a class act. That small gesture is now a cherished family memory,” wrote another user.

“As a stepmom that’s raised three step-kids with my husband for 15 years, this is the sweetest!” one parent wrote.

“It takes a lot to step in as a father figure, and just as much for the biological father to respect his kids being raised by another person,” observed one user.

“So classy! Great job, dads, for making your girl’s day even more special,” lauded one Redditor.

“See how easy it is to be kind? He let the stepfather share in the joy, and now all three have a lifelong memory of a wonderful loving gesture. Choose kindness like this guy,” wrote another user.

“By law, the stepfather is now on the hook for half the wedding costs,” one user joked.

As Kelsey’s video proves, family is defined by so much more than blood — and it’s clear this family has put drama aside and embraced joy and love.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements