Advertisement

Author Topic: Welcome to the covid party for the unvaccinated. Austria and Germany Case  (Read 4006 times)

Offline TsovTom

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to the covid party for the unvaccinated. Austria and Germany Case
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2021, 11:21:20 AM »
Tsovtom

I don’t understand why these antivaxx
Takes horse dewormer, vitamin d, bleach etc...
When they catch COVID

Its fake anyway

Save some money
Just chicken noodle soup+A pray to the man above

truth is...catching covid does make you healthier! 
immune to the system
gaining muscle from all that eating
smarter for watching all those youtube DIYs
LOL...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2021, 11:25:45 AM »
Chicken noddle soup
Plus
A pray to the invisible man in the sky

O0 O0

Save some money

God did not created man...man created god

Offline TsovTom

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2021, 11:27:19 AM »
Chicken noddle soup
Plus
A pray to the invisible man in the sky

O0 O0

Save some money
it worked cause rogan is still on his podcast!  :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2021, 11:38:48 AM »
it worked cause rogan is still on his podcast!  :2funny:

don't take medical advice from someone who smoke weed and do drug....
joke about homosexual and talk about alien

i'm a rational guy....
go talk to your family doctor
take his advice

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2021, 12:05:44 PM »
jab or not to jab? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCCZLgDWC_c

https://abc7.com/kids-given-wrong-dose-of-covid-vaccine-sutter-health-for-california-get-adult-pfizer-shot/11242363/

but did they die?   O0

worst case is heavier side reaction symptoms that goes away in 1 day like any other jab.  1 day is better than who knows when you'll get your taste and smell back.  Long haul is no joke.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2021, 12:24:48 PM »
truth is...catching covid does make you healthier! 
immune to the system
gaining muscle from all that eating
smarter for watching all those youtube DIYs
LOL...
no. It doesn't  it does not make you healthier. Stop with the lies. There are long term damage that covid does to people’s body.  Someone who has no clue made those lies up and it sounds true so you all just believe it and repeat it but I know many people who had covid and are still suffering from the affects. I am one of them.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2021, 02:04:31 PM »
what you are saying is still fake news.  You heard the same chit spilling from the same fake news crew.   You need to learn why the vaccinated still needs to wear a mask or how this covid virus is working.  Get good news info to learn. 

It is the party of the unvaccinated as it is good news that they are the ones that are currently dropping and dying of this covid nasty.  Now if they want to die, do you think that their government will allow them to die?  Do you think their government would allow the covid unvaccinated to suck up all them hospital beds?  I'd be pissed too.  No bed for me when I need a bed for non covid related injuries. 

My immunization only says that I have a lesser chance of dying if I catch covid.  I need to wear a mask so I don't give covid to the unvaccinated and have them dying on my account.  You go tell all them unvaccinated people to get the jab and I will glady take my mask off.   All these info is brought to you by good news.   O0

I'm unvaccinated and still testing negative. I'm not scared of the country catching COVID. I'm scared of the country catching stupid from folks like you.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

The funny thing is that you're surrounded by the unvaxxed more than you know and thus far it hasn't gotten you killed so relax, Jax.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2021, 05:08:13 PM »
I'm unvaccinated and still testing negative. I'm not scared of the country catching COVID. I'm scared of the country catching stupid from folks like you.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

The funny thing is that you're surrounded by the unvaxxed more than you know and thus far it hasn't gotten you killed so relax, Jax.

Talk with substances fool.   The jab is working in japan.   Read all about it.  Real case study. 

"As the vaccination rate has risen, the country has witnessed a dramatic fall in Covid infections and deaths.
On 20 August, Japan recorded nearly 26,000 new infections, the highest single day total since the pandemic began.
By last week, that number had fallen to just 150 a day. There has been a similar fall in deaths, with several days last week where no deaths were reported at all.
The vaccines have been extremely important. But they're not the only factor. Even before the vaccines were in people's arms, Japan's Covid death rate was dramatically lower than the US or Europe.
America's death rate from Covid is 233.8 deaths per 100,000 people. Japan's is just 14.52, according to Johns Hopkins University figures."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/japan-vaccine-hesitancy-vaccine-success-004255671.html

Not jab? obesity and underlying condition?  You gonna get fawk and die.  One hail mary for you once that happen.   :2funny:

Don't worry about me dying off covid hun.  I'm more worried about me giving you roni and you die form it.  FACT!!!   O0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2021, 05:51:00 PM »
So I brought forth to you with 2 countries with opposite case studies.   Japan with high jab rates and their progress is doing healthy.  Austria where low jab rates and they are getting bombarded with infection rates like no other. 

Roughly 66% of Austria's population is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, one of the lowest rates in western Europe.

Daily infections are still setting records there, even after a lockdown was imposed on the unvaccinated this week.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/want-freedom-austrians-protest-lockdown-163233703.html

So you see, don't blame anyone else but your unvaccinated self if our government takes away your rights and put your azz on lock down.   You got yourself to blame and Covid is coming for you.   It is still the party of the unvaccinated  :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2021, 05:59:22 PM »
You unvaccinated people are like second class citizens.  Might as well get out of the country while you can. 

Mandates and more mandates.   They are coming for you.  You gonna get fawk by your government.   :2funny:

Army orders commanders to 'flag' unvaccinated troops to block reenlistment, effectively end careers
https://www.yahoo.com/news/army-orders-commanders-apos-flag-213647165.html

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2021, 06:03:15 PM »
Mandates by February are already in place in Austria and the world is watching. 

Here in the USA?  IT is slowly coming for you like the boogie man is gonna come for you.  Slowly, they will fawk the unvaccinated, one fawker at a time.     :2funny:

One of SC’s largest counties imposed a COVID vaccine mandate. Then, 96% got the shot
https://www.yahoo.com/news/one-sc-largest-counties-imposed-193208518.html

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2021, 09:04:02 PM »
I'm unvaccinated

Another LIE, so easy to catch from a compulsive LIAR.. ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2021, 08:57:44 AM »
Another LIE, so easy to catch from a compulsive LIAR.. ;D

let it be.   Her belief in fake news will have her dying of covid or a long hauler.  The information are there and up to them to choose their fate. 

Another country is suffering from the surge.  What do all these suffering countries have in common?  They have unvaccinated fools like believe_in_dea th   :2funny:

"Romania has one of Europe's lowest vaccination rates"
Just under 36% of the population has been vaccinated, even though the country's vaccination campaign got off to a good start last December.

Medical workers and officials attribute this low vaccination rate to a variety of factors, including suspicion of the authorities, deeply held religious beliefs, and a flood of misinformation surging through social media. "
And more than 90% of patients who died were unvaccinated."
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/22/europe/romania-covid-19-vaccine-skepticism-intl-cmd/index.html

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2021, 09:20:10 AM »
let it be.   Her belief in fake news will have her dying of covid or a long hauler.  The information are there and up to them to choose their fate. 

Another country is suffering from the surge.  What do all these suffering countries have in common?  They have unvaccinated fools like believe_in_dea th   :2funny:

"Romania has one of Europe's lowest vaccination rates"
Just under 36% of the population has been vaccinated, even though the country's vaccination campaign got off to a good start last December.

Medical workers and officials attribute this low vaccination rate to a variety of factors, including suspicion of the authorities, deeply held religious beliefs, and a flood of misinformation surging through social media. "
And more than 90% of patients who died were unvaccinated."
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/22/europe/romania-covid-19-vaccine-skepticism-intl-cmd/index.html

don't go wishing death on other people
that's not cool

but yeah

F THEM... let them die at this point ;D ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2021, 09:32:50 AM »
don't go wishing death on other people
that's not cool

but yeah

F THEM... let them die at this point ;D ;D

I'm not wishing her death.  I'm wishing her to do the right thing cuz even her government is going to treat her worst than a kaydoo, a third class citizen.  No jab, stay home, can't go anywhere if you are not vaccinated.  Mandates at work so she'll be unemployed as they fire her azz.  Next thing you know, they'll kick her out of the country or get the Biden army to hold her azz down while they force the jab into her. 

Not jab?  Next thing you know, they'll call her UnAmerican. 

She should move to a country where it is cool not to get vaccinated.  She just gotta dodge them roni cuz that is where they are at, feeding off those who are not vaccinated.  The party of the unvaccinated.   :2funny:

Advertisements