Advertisement

Author Topic: R.C. Sproul on the origin of Evil  (Read 411 times)

TheAfterLife

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Re: R.C. Sproul on the origin of Evil
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 12:44:11 AM »
There's no such thing as good and evil. Mankind do things partially, one half is pretending and the other half is pecking another being.  :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Re: R.C. Sproul on the origin of Evil
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 02:34:46 AM »
You need to look at Judas's examples when he judged three people: Mary (sister of Beth), his brothers in Christ, and Jesus. Judas thinks only himself instead of be mindful of others. When he can't have what he wants, he plan to kill anyone. This is perfect example of good and evil.

John 12:6-8
6 He said this, not because he cared about the poor, but because he was a thief, and having charge of the moneybag he used to help himself to what was put into it. 7 Jesus said, “Leave her alone, so that she may keep it for the day of my burial. 8 For the poor you always have with you, but you do not always have me.”

Book of Judas
After Jesus said this, he departed.
Judas said, “Master, as you have listened to all of them, now also listen to me. For I
have seen a great vision.” When Jesus heard this, he laughed and said to him, “You
thirteenth spirit, why do you try so hard? But speak up, and I shall bear with you.”
Judas
said to him, “In the vision I saw myself as the twelve disciples were stoning me and [45]
persecuting [me severely]. And I also came to the place where […] after you. I saw [a
house …], and my eyes could not [comprehend] its size. Great people were surrounding
it, and that house <had> a roof of greenery, and in the middle of the house was [a
crowd—two lines missing—], saying, ‘Master, take me in along with these people.’”
[Jesus] answered and said, “Judas, your star has led you astray.” He continued, “No
person of mortal birth is worthy to enter the house you have seen, for that place is
reserved for the holy. Neither the sun nor the moon will rule there, nor the day, but the
holy will abide there always, in the eternal realm with the holy angels. Look, I have
explained to you the mysteries of the kingdom [46] and I have taught you about the
error of the stars; and […] send it […] on the twelve aeons.”
Judas said, “Master, could it be that my seed is under the control of the rulers?” Jesus
answered and said to him, “Come, that I [—two lines missing—], but that you will grieve
much when you see the kingdom and all its generation.” When he heard this, Judas
said to him, “What good is it that I have received it? For you have set me apart for that
generation.” Jesus answered and said, “You will become the thirteenth, and you will be
cursed by the other generations—and you will come to rule over them. In the last days
they will curse your ascent [47] to the holy [generation].”

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements