Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Libs are glad that WI Hmong couple was shot and killed by Dan Popp  (Read 627 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
...if the Hmong couple was armed and defended themselves, Hmong Libs and the Democrats won't have the dead bodies to cry white supremacist!!!

No you dummies! You can still arm yourself, shoot and kill the racist f.cker.

HMONG LIBS AND THE DEMONCRATS NEED YOU DEAD SO THEY CAN SAY THAT WHITE SUPREMACY EXISTS FOR REAL.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

I choose to be alive. There are other ways to show that white supremacy exists. Just point to any Democrat-run city.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong Libs are glad that WI Hmong couple was shot and killed by Dan Popp
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 08:26:43 AM »
no, we are not glad when anybody people get shot or kill
you probably shouldn't open your mouth and start spewing right wing narrative

God did not created man...man created god

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 11:09:22 AM »
Dan Popp = typical Conservative.  The people that BNM supports and associates with.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 01:41:06 AM »
...if the Hmong couple was armed and defended themselves, Hmong Libs and the Democrats won't have the dead bodies to cry white supremacist!!!

HMONG LIBS AND THE DEMONCRATS NEED YOU DEAD SO THEY CAN SAY THAT WHITE SUPREMACY EXISTS FOR REAL.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

I choose to be alive. There are other ways to show that white supremacy exists. Just point to any Democrat-run city.

No babe, that dude is straight up dumb and he has no clue English ain't official language. Dan Popp is part of the Karen-Daren community.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2021, 10:41:23 AM »
Glad you approve of my possessions of several slingshots from China and lots of BBs and pebbles made right here in America. Plus, my....I mean Smith and Wesson's Governor revolver that can shoot 3 kinds of ammos.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements