Advertisement

Author Topic: I bet his wife is miserable or just very submissive  (Read 280 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
I bet his wife is miserable or just very submissive
« on: November 29, 2021, 09:52:05 PM »
He sounds like a narrow minded primitive:

Boise State professor: Don’t recruit women into engineering, medical school, law

Emily Walton, a current Boise State MBA student and former trustee at the College of Western Idaho, said the most offensive and salient part of his comments were when he said women shouldn't be recruited into law, engineering and medicine. ... “(Women) fought for a place in society and we're not giving that up,” she said

A Boise State professor’s comments calling independent women “medicated, meddlesome and quarrelsome” have spurred backlash in the Treasure Valley. Scott Yenor, a political science professor at Boise State University, made the comments on Oct. 31 during the National Conservatism Conference in Orlando, Florida. But the comments went viral when a Boise nurse posted a Nov. 25 video with excerpts of his speech on TikTok.

Read more at: https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/education/article256193492.html#storylink=cpy

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
Re: I bet his wife is miserable or just very submissive
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 12:58:20 AM »
There's always a chauvinist professor at college or university no matter he's a Dummycraft or Re-butthurt-again.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements