Advertisement

Author Topic: Watched my wife play Smash Bros and got me thinking of how spoiled us Americans  (Read 484 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..are compared to citizens of other countries. I mean the Japanese created the game and there's only one player from Japan in this group of gamers ...I'm sure there are more but just thought it was funny ;D:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
And looks like it's all dudes too except for my wife.. ;D

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
https://fitgirl-repacks.site/ 
If you like to game.  Super Smash Ultimate is there too, just can't play online.  Use vpn if torrenting O0

Like this post: +1
Different 💩 same smell

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I could ask her.

I'm not the gamer of the household so I told the Gamestop staff, if it's more than one joy stick and two buttons, it's not my kind of video game when he assumed I'm the gamer like many lazy husband gamers out there.. when walked into their shop.. ;D

Like this post: +1

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile

Different 💩 same smell

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Back in the early 80s, this old guy was one of the best Galaga, Pac-Man, Centipede and Frogger gamer in my area. Sure I used lots of quarters and tokens but when ever I'm at Golfland or some other arcade spot and other folks walk by and see me on it, they just walk away because they know it'll be a while  ;D..Took these photos at an arcade in New Jersey a few years ago and I still got it  O0:

Advertisements