Advertisement

Author Topic: Covid is now the party of the unvaccinated  (Read 4636 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Covid is now the party of the unvaccinated
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2021, 04:26:42 PM »
Vaccines are not guaranteed, how would you know this specific person would have lived?

Exactly!

As I've said, the vaccine is there to help reduce the chance but it's not a "guaranteed" or 100% immune to death..common knowledge..

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +648
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2021, 06:34:19 PM »
How do you know he wouldn't?  In any case, he's dead now because he didn't get vaccinated. That's a fact.

He’s dead is a fact but your reason for it is just your opinion that I do not concur with. Tell me something, how do you explain the fully vaccinated folks that died because of covid by the data you supplied? Remember, I’m not talking about any other group.

Like this post: 0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2021, 11:04:44 PM »
He’s dead is a fact but your reason for it is just your opinion that I do not concur with. Tell me something, how do you explain the fully vaccinated folks that died because of covid by the data you supplied? Remember, I’m not talking about any other group.
the chart only shows people who died after being vaccinated, not necessarily from covid. They can get the shots, then get hit by a bus and will be included in those stats. But you’re supposed to look at the huge difference in death rates between vaccinated and unvaxers.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2021, 09:34:42 AM »
the chart only shows people who died after being vaccinated, not necessarily from covid. They can get the shots, then get hit by a bus and will be included in those stats. But you’re supposed to look at the huge difference in death rates between vaccinated and unvaxers.

I see the disparity but do you see that I’m not referring to vaccinated people that died from anything else except covid. I’m just saying that the vaccines aren’t Covid-proof.

Offline TsovTom

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2021, 10:10:08 AM »
This guy would have lived if he was vaccinated:

fake news!

his paper were over due, God wanted him early in heaven!  he would have died regardless of the vaccination.  LOL!

Offline king james

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2021, 12:36:17 PM »

;D

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2021, 01:56:16 PM »
;D

So it has to be one or the other, funny or don’t understand science? What if I told you that there are more choices than what you presented, will you understand?

Offline king james

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2021, 02:26:28 PM »
What if I told you that there are more choices than what you presented, will you understand?
:2funny:

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2021, 04:30:58 PM »
:2funny:

Pretty basic common knowledge that there are more than either choice 1 or 2. You can ask me what you don’t understand about what I said, I don’t bite.  ;D ;D

Offline king james

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2021, 10:17:26 PM »
Pretty basic common knowledge that there are more than either choice 1 or 2.

:idiot2:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2021, 10:30:39 PM »
you guys finish with you "google research"  yet?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2021, 09:30:59 AM »
:idiot2:

I’m for team vaccinated but I also understand that it’s not 100 effective, do you since you understood science?

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2021, 09:55:39 AM »
I’m for team vaccinated but I also understand that it’s not 100 effective, do you since you understood science?
I'm willing to bet, you don't know anyone who got fully vaccinated, then got the virus and died from COVID-19.  Neither do I.  Until you do, you can't make the claim that the vaccine isn't effective.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2021, 10:33:25 AM »
I'm willing to bet, you don't know anyone who got fully vaccinated, then got the virus and died from COVID-19.  Neither do I.  Until you do, you can't make the claim that the vaccine isn't effective.

If going by personal experience, I know more unvaccinated that got Covid and survived than not. To the ones that passed, I’m unsure of their status of vaccination. I’m not saying the vaccine isn’t effective, I’m saying it isn’t 100 effective. You know the difference and you understand that fully vaccinated people can still die from Covid. Is it so hard to see that the Covid vaccines isn’t 100?

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2021, 10:58:17 AM »
If going by personal experience, I know more unvaccinated that got Covid and survived than not. To the ones that passed, I’m unsure of their status of vaccination. I’m not saying the vaccine isn’t effective, I’m saying it isn’t 100 effective. You know the difference and you understand that fully vaccinated people can still die from Covid. Is it so hard to see that the Covid vaccines isn’t 100?
so you're saying people shouldn't get vaccinated just because it's not 100% effective, even though you know that it will reduce the spread of Covid 19 and prevent people from dying?  What kind of logic is that?  Why not say: hey, it helps A LOT so don't be a stupid antivaxxer and just take it to help society and yourself!

Advertisements