Advertisement

Author Topic: Dare Devil?  (Read 1297 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
Dare Devil?
« on: December 01, 2021, 06:24:09 AM »
https://youtu.be/xvAdafYYLXg

How many peppers have y'all tried?

Me, I've tasted Serrano, Tabasco, Siling Haba, Pequin, Prairie Fire Pepper, Orange Habanero, and last Ghost pepper. They're pretty hot alright.
I haven't tried Scorpion, Trinity, Carolina Reaper, and Reaper X. I wonder how hot they are.

Me and my brother tried the Ghost pepper as dill pickle version. He took a little bite and he got flared up. Few minutes later he got severe stomachache. I took four slices of the pickles then I continue eating until almost finish the whole jar. Not a minute I began sweating heavily like a muddafawker. Then an hour later I got stomachache too. I even went to use the bathroom 5 times in one day. Man, what an experience.

So I decided to add tiny slices of Orange Habanero along with cooked Sardine fish. At first I got a little headache after first couple bites of the Orange Habanero. Took me awhile until headache goes away. I continue on eating more of it. Good thing Habanero ain't that hot at first and it's much similar to bell pepper, however, after 25 seconds later it'll increase its hotness dramatically. I say I prefer Habanero even though its taste similar to tomatoes (pretty sour and sweet at the same time).

« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 06:33:08 AM by Visualmon »

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
Re: Dare Devil?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 05:05:57 PM »
I've tried ghost and Carolina reaper.  It's like tasting death :2funny:

Different 💩 same smell

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
Re: Dare Devil?
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 08:34:22 PM »
I've tried ghost and Carolina reaper.  It's like tasting death :2funny:

dag ua luaj  :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements